Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP GWAS

King

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i want to see is the rest of the three videos that are posted of tlp "beating" mm, if they log out after they are just north of cws where MM rerush then i'd believe it, but i think they would prove otherwise

honey maybe you should buy a comp thats over $100, i dont think an image under 5mb should lag you unless you are on an amazingly **** comp

just in...

vids are trolls.

dont get how the vid of like more than 30+ tlp dying in the end mean u decided to just call it a win and log lol

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

nice job today tlp

just to clear up confusion even though people will still doubt the story. here are the high points.

1. TLP beat MM at dwarves where the run in took place and chased the last of MM to CW's as is seen in the vid.

2. MM was regrouping or whatever you wanna call it in CW's. TLP was down at CW's fighting random MM who were attempting to return.

3. TLP recieved word that FOE was at BH possibly coming to CW's.

4. The order was called on TLP's vent for all TLP members to logg and hop due to potential FOE crashing

5. All TLP logged out except for the 15+ TLP who were fighting random MM at CW's

6. MM then ran out of CW's after having regrouped for about 5 ish minutes (I dont have an exact time)

7. MM killed the 15 or so TLP who were not able to logg due to being in combat when the order was called over vent. (you can see this small fight taking place in MM's videos)

8. MM claims victory after this small skirmish as is seen on vids

9. MM rushes to dwarves thinking that for some reason all 80 TLP are still standing up there?

10. TLP has now all logged and hopped into our homeworld and the MM returners are left standing at dwarves "claiming" victory

Great win this week TLP. Better luck next week MM

-Logan

mm won r0fl there was more than 20 ppl at clan wars we got your dd barraged we cleared tlp then we pushed you

there was MAYBE 20-25 max at cw, me being one of them..thats nothing cosiderin we had 60+ left over after the dwarfs fight + the people returning from greaters who ran back down to dwarfs and stopped since they were told to log..

but again..pointless arguing..all 113 people in tlp think they won, all 148 mm think they won..we as a clan know this is no way makes us #2 p2p as consistancy has been a problem, so we'll just have to wait and see where things go from here..im sure you, mm, would welcome more competition with open arms.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

nice job tlp

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

your a lil old for 3 maxed runescape accounts.

Tlp won. End of. now its just embarrasing, the entirity of PW sees this.

Don't threaten my 13th. It's quite funny how you think the whole of PW was watching that fight, So that's "1,871" People, I didn't see that many luls?

I'd be happy enough to call it even, its sad that you have to make up things like "There was around 15 tlp left who didn't log" - F me there was so many more than that lol.

Even this weekend - wait for next weekend.

Don't threaten my 13th. It's quite funny how you think the whole of PW was watching that fight, So that's "1,871" People, I didn't see that many luls?

I'd be happy enough to call it even, its sad that you have to make up things like "There was around 15 tlp left who didn't log" - F me there was so many more than that lol.

Even this weekend - wait for next weekend.

threaten? ok. I remember clearly making a threat....(notrofl). What i meant by the whole of PW, is that no non-mm person has responded possitively to any of MM's claims.

The fact that your willing to call it even says enough about what actually happened.

Thanks, cause thats me on aspirationz(not)

you sed ur not hugging clw, but posted 2 pics of u at clan wars, with nothing but purple dots around u?

The fight was at chaos dwarves. LIKE WE SAID, we hopped. Rushing an empty battlefield isnt a win mate

Looks like you had a good trip. I'm keeping out of this TLP/MM drama. Congratulations!

Quite annoyed that you guys run at every oppportunity with a PKRI with us, was kind of frustrating. Lol! Anyhow GJ and hopefully we'll see you next week. (We'll get you guys, Foe wants that PKRI.)

~Lileh

"FOE had rushed to BH and killed one of our split ends/returners and there were mains at clan wars picking us off while MM tried to gain returners in single."

Nice lie. As soon we hopped to your world, we had a 'Off TLP & MM' spam. When we rushed BH, there was a few kids who logged or ran away. Even rushing BH we was saying 'Off TLP & MM'. They probably thought we was going to attack them, but we didn't. No need to lie if you're trying to prove your win.

Anyways, GJ on your win against MM. It was annoying that you guys took the pride of staying in CW instead of coming out to fight us, knowing that you guys are one of the dominant p2p pure clans. Just made you guys look **** tbh

Cya next week!