Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Divison.

Dipsy

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i suggest we make it easier for pures to apply. i mean if some1 i meant on the internet told me to go on vdrs.ipbfree.com i'd be like wtf? ipbfree forums arent very common and according to a lot of people sound "dodgy or wierd". pures dont trust it and think it could harm there computer. i dont think apping is hard and if it got any easier , undedicated pures would get into clans but theyre should be a way , maybe appeal to jagex to like link itself with pure warfare or some clans. <-- i dont think that'll happen but that kind of idea.

also there are a couple of low lvl clans out there. its just some are scared and dont liek losing pixels and some dont pull enough for a pk trip. theres about 5 i can think of at the top of my head. VD , CS , SMD , OD and AC.

63709367.jpg

low level clans are bound to fail. like 80% of their members only joined such a clan because they didnt have the reqs to join a med-high clan. people who stay in low level clans are either ranks, people who dont like to train their stats or just complete noobs who have no rs pk experience.

hmm.. even though dp were a low lvl clan just under 2 years ago? theres alot of people with high stats in low lvl clans and alot of people stay in a clan bc of loyalty?

there have always been periods of time where other parts of pure clans have been stronger and others weeker. e.g before there have been times where high lvl have slumped and 1 clan would be utterly dominant every week for maybe 4 months?

63709367.jpg

1) MP closed, not associated with CS. Closed because of slumping and losing a full-out to VD.

2) CS is doing awful. You're losing every run-in with VD, and other clans are beating you. You're pulling like 15 max.

3) Get a decent PK leader lol.

Pulling 10-20 to PK Trips is not successful. At least the other low level clans have an ML of 30, CS has 50+ members.

MP was cs..dummy lol >.<

we changed names and vd arent u med with a bunch of mithlords and if u cry about us sucking so bad why u keep wanting to idle in our chan? and crying to use to unban u lol?

and only reason is we pulling low is we have a slump atm due to leader leaving for army other is grounded and everyone is douting us within that we cant make it, but we are not closing not anytime :)

btw get ur facts straight before u start talking and dont come crying/making topics on site to unban thank you :)

zmijol.png

getabind.png

1) MP closed, not associated with CS. Closed because of slumping and losing a full-out to VD.

2) CS is doing awful. You're losing every run-in with VD, and other clans are beating you. You're pulling like 15 max.

Pulling 10-20 to PK Trips is not successful. At least the other low level clans have an ML of 30, CS has 50+ members.

Lol Okay First off:

1.Mp had a big inactivity sweep.. Wiped out most of the clan so we changed names and image to Conspiracy...Not a new clan..New theme....

2.Yes...We at a slump..We are doing our best with our Very good leader WIll and Staff.We still do what we do every day..Which is scape,mini,and pk unannounced. The reason why We are at a slump is because Many peeple dropped out from cs thinking that since there is no more Chloe there is no more CS...They are wrong.We are still recruiting good.Still doing what we was doing before.We dont Look for VD..Wtf is a VD besides Vinerial dissease?

3.Our leaders do know how to pk.

---------------------------------------

Now you and your Clan talk **** constantly about Cs..We are the only thing on your minds??Gtfo of our ***** please.We dont go looking for VD u come to us...Cs doesnt go to bitches...Bitches come to us...

Atleast...Cs stays by the rules...1-20 def 21 def maybe 22 def gtfo...You guys ahve 33 deffers and **** like that in your clan but dont admit it...Dont say Look at our ml cuz we know u edit them like crazy.We NEVER TALK ABOUT U GYS unless the news hit us about u talking **** about us...

You guys are sad enough to have spy's and leakers leak out info out to yall so u can hop while we hop or go where we go in pk trips..Cuz ur that sad...You aim for the wounded instead for the strong cuz u cant handle the strong.***** ass niggas Ill be more than happy to head up with yall in vent and flame yall out there. 1 vs all u nigs.

Sad nhers..Addy daddies..

***** lickers...

my irc name is [CS]Justin|Xo_Eab or Justin|Xo_Eab while i idm.

33069lj.png

Lol Okay First off:

1.Mp had a big inactivity sweep.. Wiped out most of the clan so we changed names and image to Conspiracy...Not a new clan..New theme....

2.Yes...We at a slump..We are doing our best with our Very good leader WIll and Staff.We still do what we do every day..Which is scape,mini,and pk unannounced. The reason why We are at a slump is because Many peeple dropped out from cs thinking that since there is no more Chloe there is no more CS...They are wrong.We are still recruiting good.Still doing what we was doing before.We dont Look for VD..Wtf is a VD besides Vinerial dissease?

Now you and your Clan talk **** constantly about Cs..We are the only thing on your minds??Gtfo of our ***** please.We dont go looking for VD u come to us...Cs doesnt go to bitches...Bitches come to us...

Atleast...Cs stays by the rules...1-20 def 21 def maybe 22 def gtfo...You guys ahve 33 deffers and **** like that in your clan but dont admit it...Dont say Look at our ml cuz we know u edit them like crazy.We NEVER TALK ABOUT U GYS unless the news hit us about u talking **** about us...

You guys are sad enough to have spy's and leakers leak out info out to yall so u can hop while we hop or go where we go in pk trips..Cuz ur that sad...You aim for the wounded instead for the strong cuz u cant handle the strong.***** ass niggas Ill be more than happy to head up with yall in vent and flame yall out there. 1 vs all u nigs.

***** lickers...

he isnt even in vd

Lol Okay First off:

***** lickers...

+1

zmijol.png

getabind.png

btw why when vd asked for fullout, it was a confusion and we got called 5 minz left till we start we pulled 8 in 5 minz with vd pulling 11 in 25minz..so dont start saying **** about us

zmijol.png

getabind.png

btw why when vd asked for fullout, it was a confusion and we got called 5 minz left till we start we pulled 8 in 5 minz with vd pulling 11 in 25minz..so dont start saying **** about us

oh yes pulling 8 or 11 is something to flame about... kids just stop

he isnt even in vd

You see like You just put yourself out there cuz...The new "reqs" for pures is now 1-25 def but since u wanna be a wise ass and try to **** on my post u just ended up ******** on yourself.....

You have a pic on 33 def and you have addy pride as a sig...That snot pure...Peeple like u including the whole Vd clan needs to get on check and gtfo..

CS maybe At the bottom of the Scale But no matter HOW MUCH **** peeple talk about us..I make sure and Our LEADER makes Sure that WE PLAY BY THE RULES.

Gtfo of here No nh please....

-------------------------------

Ad your Leader or Wl of VD?...Nice job setting the roll....

Nou

33069lj.png

This topic is turning into flame from VD and Cs like always. The pure world has been hearing the same ******* agrue from Cs and VD get over it. The thing that is killing the low level clans like Cs and VD. We have one with like 7 99 staters and we have one with about 85% addy. If these clans cared about the low level clans they wouldnt accept that **** tbh all of these low levels care about stats and flamming. Imo i think Cs and Vd are not even a good clans, i want to see a LOW LEVEL clan rise and make it somewhere like Dy,M,A and even DP, the clan that was really a low level clan was IC and IF. These low levels need to stop accepting all of these mithril noobs and make some real reqs,and from the day you make the clan make a statement work on stuff before opening and not rush into opening a clan.

Join Corrupt Pures

You see like You just put yourself out there cuz...The new "reqs" for pures is now 1-25 def but since u wanna be a wise ass and try to **** on my post u just ended up ******** on yourself.....

You have a pic on 33 def and you have addy pride as a sig...That snot pure...Peeple like u including the whole Vd clan needs to get on check and gtfo..

CS maybe At the bottom of the Scale But no matter HOW MUCH **** peeple talk about us..I make sure and Our LEADER makes Sure that WE PLAY BY THE RULES.

Gtfo of here No nh please....

Nou

Why are you spamming the link of this topic in our IRC lol.

We have nobody over 22 defence. The addy pride sig is a joke, but idiots like you don't realise that. You don't define our requirements, we accept what defence level we want to which just now is up to 20, but if we decide to accept 33 defence your opinion is not a factor.

Your clan is dying, you deliberately stay away from clans then try to crash on trips now, yet say you're better than us or something even though we ended you after your failed crash on Saturday l. Hopefully you come out of safezones next weekend :D :D:D::DD: D:: D:D

We have nobody over 22 defence. The addy pride sig is a joke, but idiots like you don't realise that. You don't define our requirements, we accept what defence level we want to which just now is up to 20, but if we decide to accept 33 defence your opinion is not a factor.

Your clan is dying, you deliberately stay away from clans then try to crash on trips now, yet say you're better than us or something even though we ended you after your failed crash on Saturday l. Hopefully you come out of safezones next weekend :D :D:D::DD: D:: D:D

Bull ****.

It sno joke its Truth.

And like the sad thing about it is that...Normaly when beef starts between a clan its usually a member at a mini or w/e

But When it comes to CS against VD...

You....a Leader..open your ****** and talk ****..

Get serious 3rd grader.

33069lj.png

ohh soo u do accept addy daddys? lol thats wat ur implying and ur also implying u have em aswell gf to urself from saying that..lol

and we not dieing we still live..atleast we still growing vd are bitches that stya the same memebrs..lol

zmijol.png

getabind.png

Bull ****.

It sno joke its Truth.

And like the sad thing about it is that...Normaly when beef starts between a clan its usually a member at a mini or w/e

But When it comes to CS against VD...

You....a Leader..open your ****** and talk ****..

Get serious 3rd grader.

I cannot understand how a human being can be as dumb as you. Yes, my signature of a man walking with an adamant full helmet on is extremely serious and I use it to show my aliegance and support to 30 defence, as well as advertising so more adamantite pures can be born and join my clan.

IDIOT

ohh soo u do accept addy daddys? lol thats wat ur implying and ur also implying u have em aswell gf to urself from saying that..lol

and we not dieing we still live..atleast we still growing vd are bitches that stya the same memebrs..lol

No we don't, I'm saying that if we DID have them your opinion would not be a factor in us deciding to accept them so you may as well shut up about it.

Wow **** my life you're retarded I'm done

and I use it to show my aliegance and support to 30 defence, as well as advertising so more adamantite pures can be born and join my clan.

IDIOT

Adamant isnt Pure.

IDIOT.

Please. Hop off a cliff head first.

Pussying out now cause u cant handle the heat?Mkay good job Leader of VD. a Elite Member of Conspiracy Flames out a LEADER of VD...Nice.

33069lj.png