Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Divison.

Dipsy

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well tbh u gotta realise..its not jsut low lvl clans...

med/hi got it too..they have 30 def people still in there clan when reqs are 1-20..from wat i herd of TLP got em no flammage please i come with respect its just wat i hear..<3

zmijol.png

getabind.png

Being in a "low level" clan is different than being in a upper clan. That I consider a important benefactor. There are majorities who find being in a low level clan fun while having a stronger pure in the mid/higher clans.

Plus there's already that topic on how a good percentage of the low level division never makes it so it's never really considered.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Being in a "low level" clan is different than being in a upper clan. That I consider a important benefactor. There are majorities who find being in a low level clan fun while having a stronger pure in the mid/higher clans.

Plus there's already that topic on how a good percentage of the low level division never makes it so it's never really considered.

thats not all true.. cs still lives? weve been opened well had name MP maturnal pures than moved to CS conspiracy and we still open its around 4-5 months maybe even more

yes we have are ups and downs but we still going, due to leader leaving and other grounded we still doing good now we are growing back to wat we were :)

zmijol.png

getabind.png

low clans, in my opinion, are just made to meet some friends as you train and/or meet some people to pk with in groups. just like the old wildy, going up to hills with 3-5 people max.

no clan vs clan stuff below lvl 60. its ********. some ******* with a 99 looking for attention always joins 1 and makes it completely unfair.

L2post but low level clans can only last for so long. These days it takes like a week to create a maxed pure with this Sw/Pc bs. The higher ups in the pure community are always the leaders/members of higher level clans and usually what they say goes. Obviously, they're going to say low level clans are dead because they aren't competing with them and virtually never see em. Truth is lower lvl clans are still going strong but don't last as long as they used to and it's extremely hard for them to transition from low to med. blahblahblah

pandanegative1.png

My clan is a pure clan trying to progress not in low/med/high divisions

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Look. I'm opening up a new level klen so chill.. there will be.. well eventually.. a bit of competition.. We vsed VD today.. lost 2 -1 (well done VD, although none of our experience members were on ;) - as you could see :) - btw S A O S I N is a bawwsss. :) PM me if anybody is interested already got 10 officials.. looking for elite - members ;)

Completely self-centered.

1) Your clan is most likely going no where from knowing you, sorry, but when I'm right in a month, I'll make sure to remind you.

2) This isn't a recruitment topic.

Generally a Great idea, one of The reasons Me and TRiXx opened Omnicide was to continue Keeping the Low level Clans on the map, As we go on, Theres only one Low level pure clan with nobody over 75 Combat.

1. You're not a low-level clan, you are just not good enough to compete with mediocre clans

2. You have done nothing, you haven't kept low level clans on the map. VD, CS, even EOD overshadow you.

My clan is a pure clan trying to progress not in low/med/high divisions

How's that working out? You're a low clan because you compete with a lower class of clans. Another problem any of the low level clans that say that end up never progressing anymore. The ones that did generally didn't take ~10 months.

HI

Completely self-centered.

1) Your clan is most likely going no where from knowing you, sorry, but when I'm right in a month, I'll make sure to remind you.

2) This isn't a recruitment topic.

1. You're not a low-level clan, you are just not good enough to compete with mediocre clans

2. You have done nothing, you haven't kept low level clans on the map. VD, CS, even EOD overshadow you.

How's that working out? You're a low clan because you compete with a lower class of clans. Another problem any of the low level clans that say that end up never progressing anymore. The ones that did generally didn't take ~10 months.

HI

and you were leading for ~3

oh damn

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

L2post but low level clans can only last for so long. These days it takes like a week to create a maxed pure with this Sw/Pc bs. The higher ups in the pure community are always the leaders/members of higher level clans and usually what they say goes. Obviously, they're going to say low level clans are dead because they aren't competing with them and virtually never see em. Truth is lower lvl clans are still going strong but don't last as long as they used to and it's extremely hard for them to transition from low to med. blahblahblah

Going strong? Each low level clan pulled under 20 last week with the average of about ~12 being generous. EOD didn't even PK, neither did OD. A lot of low level clans are resorting to teaming offers with the same 30 man MLs. (EOD+OD/EOD+SMD/OD+CS/etc) Going weak. The only clan that used to be able to pull 25+ is slumping hard.

adamant wanan fite?

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Bro honestly, i retired from low clans. but, with no low clans around. the "Problems" MIGHT spread to the med clans, thats what im scared of.

It's actually the opposite. If people aren't floating around in low level clans, they will train to med clan reqs sooner.

A lot of the low level clans have closed such as A and VO.

By the time they closed, A and Vo were certainly not low level.

Nowadays, I would classify clans as small, medium, and large instead. Levels don't matter that much anymore since you got lvl 50's in high level clans and you got lvl 100+ in low lvl clans. Most people want to be in a medium or a large clan because pking with a mass amount of people is fun to them. There are people that do value the community of a small clan though. That's why we do have small clans lying around. The problem is that the leaders of small clans want to raise the clan to become a medium or a large clan, and after a while of failing, they give up. We do not have any leaders who are dedicated at staying a small clan for a long term with the exception of VD. Soon, I'll be opening up a new clan. We're going to stay a smaller clan with maybe 50-70 people on ML. It's going to be community based and we're not going to ever recruit so it stays small. Hopefully we can improve upon the small clan community.

i didn't know you were opening a clan ray, gl with it :)

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I love and am going to join a/the low level clans but aLso since im one of the worst level 70 pures in runescape

TH IS MY ONE

thats not all true.. cs still lives? weve been opened well had name MP maturnal pures than moved to CS conspiracy and we still open its around 4-5 months maybe even more

yes we have are ups and downs but we still going, due to leader leaving and other grounded we still doing good now we are growing back to wat we were :)

Key word = all

Like I said, a percentile, not all clans.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

1) MP closed, not associated with CS. Closed because of slumping and losing a full-out to VD.

2) CS is doing awful. You're losing every run-in with VD, and other clans are beating you. You're pulling like 15 max.

3) Get a decent PK leader lol.

Pulling 10-20 to PK Trips is not successful. At least the other low level clans have an ML of 30, CS has 50+ members.

Going strong? Each low level clan pulled under 20 last week with the average of about ~12 being generous. EOD didn't even PK, neither did OD. A lot of low level clans are resorting to teaming offers with the same 30 man MLs. (EOD+OD/EOD+SMD/OD+CS/etc) Going weak. The only clan that used to be able to pull 25+ is slumping hard.

I love how you always resort to bashing on lower level clans... when I believe you've lead one before? Your information is always 90% ******** and 10% twisted truths, I hate you.

pandanegative1.png

I love how you always resort to bashing on lower level clans... when I believe you've lead one before? Your information is always 90% ******** and 10% twisted truths, I hate you.

lmao your trolling actually worked wow

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

low level clans are bound to fail. like 80% of their members only joined such a clan because they didnt have the reqs to join a med-high clan. people who stay in low level clans are either ranks, people who dont like to train their stats or just complete noobs who have no rs pk experience.

R.I.P. Vlooieneuker
~ 2nd pure to 99 Slayer ~ 2nd pure to 99 Summon ~
~ 2573rd to 99 Slayer ~ 783rd to 99 Summon ~
new pure: Vl00ieneuker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
champions defeated:
champbanner.png
VLOOIENEUKER

Because the current "low level" clans are lvl 60s n 70s wich isn't low at all, look at the old school days, low lvl pures were like 30-50 sometimes even 20+, im lvl 73 with 95range and 85hp, am I low lvl? No, but most of the ppl from low lvl clans are same lvl as me.

those are low lvl pures^

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice