Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Divison.

Dipsy

No we don't, I'm saying that if we DID have them your opinion would not be a factor in us deciding to accept them so you may as well shut up about it.

Wow **** my life you're retarded I'm done

umm u call me retated but yet u keep going with it..o.0?

zmijol.png

getabind.png

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adamant isnt Pure.

IDIOT.

Please. Hop off a cliff head first.

Pussying out now cause u cant handle the heat?Mkay good job Leader of VD. a Elite Member of Conspiracy Flames out a LEADER of VD...Nice.

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC OH MY GOD

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC OH MY GOD

Yeah Sure you were u Sadistic ****..Take this ownage I am delivering to you up the ass..Let it simmer in.And Then hopefully you will know to keep your ****** flaps ****.And not to talk **** if u dont know whats expected.

33069lj.png

VD ACCEPTS ADDY.....

no honour.

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

how about all the low level clans close because they're destined to fail according to you

Or instead we can not be low level Ranked anymore and we all move up to Med.

33069lj.png

Let this be known ALL AROUND THE WORLD OF RUNESCAPE!!

2 Men of CS have just deficated upon the nh non pure clan leader of VD.

tell your sisters brothers mothers and aunts and dads...

Vd fails..

Cs wins..

gf

33069lj.png

WHAT THE **** DO YOU CUNTS WANT?????????????

(15:42:14) * NyK ([email protected]) has joined #vd

(15:42:14) <[LL]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: Doctor Nyk is in clan: Conspiracy CS ( URL: http://s1.zetaboards.com/ConspiracyRS )

(15:42:17) <NyK> http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?s...amp;#entry98177

(15:42:17) * NyK ([email protected]) has left #vd

Cs #1 ok

(15:42:14) <[LL]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN ]: Doctor Nyk is in clan: Conspiracy CS ( URL: http://s1.zetaboards.com/ConspiracyRS )

Cs #1 ok

Lalulolmfaoz

33069lj.png

Cs #1 ok

woah. #umadbro <-- o.0 lol

zmijol.png

getabind.png

You want my opinion? I lead a low level clan called untouchable, we did really well our first time opening, but closed. The second time, we didn't do so well. Its so hard to run a low level clan, and be in a med/high level clan. You have events, and it makes your clan inactive. Most of our staff was also in other clans, so its hard. You need to find balance, and right now low level clans are pretty much gone. They were popular when UB was open the first time, but it has died. No point in opening a low level clan, if low level community barely exists.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Didn't read the entire thing or read any posts so not sure if this has been said. 90% of low level clans never seem to want to achieve more than being "#1" low level clan. You should be trying to always get better and improve instead of staying in the same position for months. I would personally get sick of it and leave because I wouldn't be happy with leaders not doing anything to improve the clan. I enjoy being able to look in the past and look at the obstacles you and your clan have come through to get to the better position you are in now than back then. How hard you worked to become better than you once were. I would be ****** if I was in a clan for a year and they didn't even do anything to improve the clan even if it was in a small way. If "low" level clan leaders tried to do this I think more would survive and not just close.

Example:

Epidemic started as a low level clan and slowly improved ( even though they did close ). Now they are ranked #2 F2P and probably around #5 p2p.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

I love how you always resort to bashing on lower level clans... when I believe you've lead one before? Your information is always 90% ******** and 10% twisted truths, I hate you.

1) This topic is about low-level clans. This is my opinion about low level clans. I had the same opinion before then as well, as my goal in VD was to try to elevate it from competing with clans like CS and EOD.

2) What's twisted? I like you personally, but you seem to get mad at me not kissing your ass. Your leadership needs work in the PK-Department.

lmao your trolling actually worked wow

3) My Trolling always work fgt.

MP was cs..dummy lol >.<

we changed names and vd arent u med with a bunch of mithlords and if u cry about us sucking so bad why u keep wanting to idle in our chan? and crying to use to unban u lol?

and only reason is we pulling low is we have a slump atm due to leader leaving for army other is grounded and everyone is douting us within that we cant make it, but we are not closing not anytime :)

btw get ur facts straight before u start talking and dont come crying/making topics on site to unban thank you :)

1) You closed, then renamed with the same members after a huge argument and flames and crap. I had a spy back then, I remember. (Pieesssssss and Gods_Alright)

2) God this is why I call your clan dumb. I need to be unbanned from your channel to get your worlds. The last 2 weekends I've posed as a CS member, I have got your trip times from idiot staff members. Thank you!

3) You are slumping because you started off with a horrible base of members. One of your leaders left because she has a runescape addiction she's unable to handle and has no job. I'm assuming Katie is grounded.

4) Define crying for me.

5) Have fun dieing next weekend. Even pulling low opts, you pull the same as every other clan, and get wrecked because of organization.

Lol Okay First off:

1.Mp had a big inactivity sweep.. Wiped out most of the clan so we changed names and image to Conspiracy...Not a new clan..New theme....

2.Yes...We at a slump..We are doing our best with our Very good leader WIll and Staff.We still do what we do every day..Which is scape,mini,and pk unannounced. The reason why We are at a slump is because Many peeple dropped out from cs thinking that since there is no more Chloe there is no more CS...They are wrong.We are still recruiting good.Still doing what we was doing before.We dont Look for VD..Wtf is a VD besides Vinerial dissease?

3.Our leaders do know how to pk.

---------------------------------------

Now you and your Clan talk **** constantly about Cs..We are the only thing on your minds??Gtfo of our ***** please.We dont go looking for VD u come to us...Cs doesnt go to bitches...Bitches come to us...

Atleast...Cs stays by the rules...1-20 def 21 def maybe 22 def gtfo...You guys ahve 33 deffers and **** like that in your clan but dont admit it...Dont say Look at our ml cuz we know u edit them like crazy.We NEVER TALK ABOUT U GYS unless the news hit us about u talking **** about us...

You guys are sad enough to have spy's and leakers leak out info out to yall so u can hop while we hop or go where we go in pk trips..Cuz ur that sad...You aim for the wounded instead for the strong cuz u cant handle the strong.***** ass niggas Ill be more than happy to head up with yall in vent and flame yall out there. 1 vs all u nigs.

Sad nhers..Addy daddies..

***** lickers...

my irc name is [CS]Justin|Xo_Eab or Justin|Xo_Eab while i idm.

I never heard such a homosexual runescape argument filled with swear words in my life l0l.

1) Not VD.

2) Welcome to clanning. You expect clans to let you go free because you're horrible? Free kills, free practice, an aim to kill you is too easy to accomplish.

3) You admitted CS is weak? Wat.

4) FLAME ME UP IN VENT BRO LETS GO

5) You let me pk with you guys when I was in full addy against VD.

6) Your leaders do not know how to lead PKs. For example, piling a random when you know VD's right by you is the dumbest thing you could do.

7) Wats a ***** licker

Didn't read the entire thing or read any posts so not sure if this has been said. 90% of low level clans never seem to want to achieve more than being "#1" low level clan. You should be trying to always get better and improve instead of staying in the same position for months. I would personally get sick of it and leave because I wouldn't be happy with leaders not doing anything to improve the clan. I enjoy being able to look in the past and look at the obstacles you and your clan have come through to get to the better position you are in now than back then. How hard you worked to become better than you once were. I would be ****** if I was in a clan for a year and they didn't even do anything to improve the clan even if it was in a small way. If "low" level clan leaders tried to do this I think more would survive and not just close.

Example:

Epidemic started as a low level clan and slowly improved ( even though they did close ). Now they are ranked #2 F2P and probably around #5 p2p.

Like how we made AA win. Then you ****** off to MM, **** :(

On Topic: Pretty much what this gay Canadian said. VD (to my knowledge) are the only clan recently to of raised their requirements (I think some even lowered) so we do intend to grow.

And also, I don't think it's Low/Med/High anymore, I think it's based on pulls. Obviously, MM,FOE, E,FI will be classed as "high" as they're high pullers with high reqs.

Then, your next bracket would be clans who pull around 50s (Correct me if I'm wrong - Malice, CY, CP etc)

Then clans who pull 30s are in another bracket

Then the clans who pull 15-20 are in their own bracket, even though the low pulling clans do seem to be all the low requirement ones :x

6d73abf69a8c2fb1b41f99bdd38392a0.png

Yes CS #1, obviously:

Divine Brutality was the #1 low level clan whilst we still had the desire to continue, I lost internet, as did two other leaders due to unexpected family issues.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ir0nDave

#1 K?

Currently, Im VD. VD now that DB are gone, is #1. Nuff said.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Why?

why would you want to open a low level clan? easy, you dont. the only people you recruit are idiots that have no clue as to warring and ask a shitload of retarded questions that you have already answered. tbh if your in a high level clan, you would obviously kick those 10 year olds and get on with your life but in a low level clan you cant recruit anyone so you take them anyway.

"Low level?"

another bs thing about low level clans is that theyre not even ******* "low leveled." i see kids in supposedly low level clans like conspiracy and violent demise having level 80s with 99stats in the clan. they have higher levels then some ******* med level clans which is pretty sad. the only completely low leveled clan is omnicide who dont accept anyone over 75. years ago, low leveled clans used to be ******* lvl 50s and low level 60s. now everyones accepting maxed pures who wont join a high or med level clan because they wont get a rank.

Leadership Problems

another problem with the low level clan community is that the leaders dont even know how to lead. countless times ive been aggravated by being led around by a person that doesnt know what the **** hes doing. everyone in the clan is unorganized and no one gives a **** about piles or spamming in wars. its horrendous to watch. the leaders dont know how to teach their members to war because they cant war themselves. ive been in about 5-8 low level clans and every one of them had this problem.

Flaming

in low level clans, all the members think they're the best. this always ends up into flaming within the clan because theres always 1 idiot that argues and says "no im the best." its frustrating because this turns into bsing on trips and people breaking the rules. the leaders just stand by and let it happen because they dont want to lose any members. if one of the kids quit, they try to recruit them because theyre that desperate. fairly sad tbh.

Corruption

the whole low level community is sad. if people even attempt to open a new low level clan, the other clans aim to close you as soon as possible. they start pming your members to join them. you cant have one low leveled clan miniwar without flame. they attempt to place spies in the clan to help close them. how pathetic. take a look at this thread. who do you see? its all cs and vd flaming over whos #1.

100620235240.png

GF Joe

Like how we made AA win. Then you ****** off to MM, **** :(

On Topic: Pretty much what this gay Canadian said. VD (to my knowledge) are the only clan recently to of raised their requirements (I think some even lowered) so we do intend to grow.

And also, I don't think it's Low/Med/High anymore, I think it's based on pulls. Obviously, MM,FOE, E,FI will be classed as "high" as they're high pullers with high reqs.

Then, your next bracket would be clans who pull around 50s (Correct me if I'm wrong - Malice, CY, CP etc)

Then clans who pull 30s are in another bracket

Then the clans who pull 15-20 are in their own bracket, even though the low pulling clans do seem to be all the low requirement ones :x

Malice died moron. VD intends to grow, but in the end they'll just be fighting CS and whatever other new low level clans decide to open.

1) This topic is about low-level clans. This is my opinion about low level clans. I had the same opinion before then as well, as my goal in VD was to try to elevate it from competing with clans like CS and EOD.

2) What's twisted? I like you personally, but you seem to get mad at me not kissing your ass. Your leadership needs work in the PK-Department.

1) You closed, then renamed with the same members after a huge argument and flames and crap. I had a spy back then, I remember. (Pieesssssss and Gods_Alright)

2) God this is why I call your clan dumb. I need to be unbanned from your channel to get your worlds. The last 2 weekends I've posed as a CS member, I have got your trip times from idiot staff members. Thank you!

3) You are slumping because you started off with a horrible base of members. One of your leaders left because she has a runescape addiction she's unable to handle and has no job. I'm assuming Katie is grounded.

4) Define crying for me.

5) Have fun dieing next weekend. Even pulling low opts, you pull the same as every other clan, and get wrecked because of organization.

I never heard such a homosexual runescape argument filled with swear words in my life l0l.

1) Not VD.

2) Welcome to clanning. You expect clans to let you go free because you're horrible? Free kills, free practice, an aim to kill you is too easy to accomplish.

6) Your leaders do not know how to lead PKs. For example, piling a random when you know VD's right by you is the dumbest thing you could do.

7) Wats a ***** licker

sad u go for the weak cuz its the only thing u can own and idc id admit cs is in slump but we still going? lol..

and adamant want me to post the topic u put on forums of u putting "unban meplz" like a **** u are i like this topic :)

people get mad over the littlest things

and its cool u got our timez adamant to bad they changed :)

zmijol.png

getabind.png

Malice died moron. VD intends to grow, but in the end they'll just be fighting CS and whatever other new low level clans decide to open.

lmfao ur not growing...u still have the same amount of memebrs..except only 1 thing changed u lost 1..o.o

tbh u guys been open for a while now u should be fighintg like EOP or something other clan..lol

zmijol.png

getabind.png

4) Define crying for me.

1) Not VD.

Okay?

Wtf are you talking about?......I didnt ask for any sympathy from clan we dontneed any.

Nice try.Not weak as in we cant defend ourselves.I ment weak as..We are in a slump...Instead of rising we have declined inactivity due to our leader Chloe and Katie.We are strong.We can defend ourselves.

Info please.Pm me on irc *****.

I cant recall this time ur talking about.Lay off the shrooms kidddo.

Uhm who's clan are u in anyways? cuz i no for a fact ur op'ed in #vd-clan.W/e u talk **** but u try to get around the fact that Vd has +20 def members and u try to bring other **** up.

7) Wats a ***** licker

I can tell u havent had sex then..

Kk kiddo listen up good..

Its when your mommy releases air through her ******..It makes a sound...just like what your ****** does.does...

Rage more please.

33069lj.png