Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Saturday, saturday, saturday

walli

its ok with the leakers/spies you got in mm it would be easy to avoid. pity what the pure clan world has come to when a clan like urs butcher it week in week out. eop and e decided to rush mm as soon as 15+ mm were killed by rsd, leaked the info by whatever leak was in our cc but yeah gj beating a clan 2v1, u must feel great. totally untouchable

sorry i didn't quite get your post, your mains/guests + intros were in the way.

but cmon...your not seriously whining about today are you?

by the look of that post u seem really sad :(.

today was awesome fun. and thats the point of runescape, to enjoy it, not make a big deal out of it.

(P.S. we dont have spies lol..you just have members that dont like what MM has become.)

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i didn't quite get your post, your mains/guests + intros were in the way.

your not seriously whining about today are you?

by the look of that post u seem really sad :(.

but since i dont give a **** what any you have to say, all i can reply with is..

"you guys need to risk more, i got **** loot from killing u all."

what happened to your corrupt weapons :/

was a nice fight but not about the fight about how teaming and having leakers in other clans is just unacceptable, horrible way to find a clan seeing as you guys rush mm about 10-15 seconds after rsd killed ~15 mm. not complaining about the fight just about your agenda and how you achieve it. if you dont get it, you really are an idiot then

yeah i dont really thing new mm/mm members have been in the clan long enough to see what the clan has become. none of them have been in this clan for 1+ years so you just sold yourself out + no oldschool would leak to the likes of your **** clan because they all hate u lol. but good job on pointing out that you've sent people that "dont like the clan" to leak for us

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

was a nice fight but not about the fight about how teaming and having leakers in other clans is just unacceptable, horrible way to find a clan seeing as you guys rush mm about 10-15 seconds after rsd killed ~15 mm. not complaining about the fight just about your agenda and how you achieve it. if you dont get it, you really are an idiot then

yeah i dont really thing new mm/mm members have been in the clan long enough to see what the clan has become. none of them have been in this clan for 1+ years so you just sold yourself out + no oldschool would leak to the likes of your **** clan because they all hate u lol. but good job on pointing out that you've sent people that "dont like the clan" to leak for us

i edited my post, while you were typing yours..btw to make it a bit more clearer.

when did i say that "we sent people", why would we waste our time getting people to join your clan, when they could join ours. so idk what you are talking about.

but like i said before u seem a bit sad, so im not gonna flame or anything...

you can continue making excuses if you want, i dont care lol.

just move on from today, and continue with the rest of the week. and its not like u guys didnt team at all, you and FOE teamed with each other all day, and at one point around the end, it was E vs FOE + MM. so idk what your going at saying you were getting double teamed as an excuse.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

No, oldschool leak to them.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

i edited my post, while you were typing yours..btw to make it a bit more clearer.

when did i say that "we sent people", why would we waste our time getting people to join your clan, when they could join ours. so idk what you are talking about.

but like i said before u seem a bit sad, so im not gonna flame or anything...

you can continue making excuses if you want, i dont care lol.

just move on from today, and continue with the rest of the week. and its not like u guys didnt team at all, you and FOE teamed with each other all day, and at one point around the end, it was E vs FOE + MM. so idk what your going at saying you were getting double teamed as an excuse.

u must be an idiot. how could it be foe + mm vs e when eop were there with you. it doesnt matter if they all died or some **** you teamed with them either way.

yea so i dont think theres any mm member/newmember tht has been here for 1 year to see how "****" mm has gone to or how "bad" mm now is. i dont think you're getting that, you never knew the locations we were at until recent october. the "member" that joined at october must really see how "bad" mm has gone to over the 5 years mm has been alive huh?

lol at us making excuses. you're one to talk. won any 1 week prep full out wars recently? (no the one with foe didnt count) or afraid to die into a slump again when you lose.. wait, u havnt been in your clan long enough to even know that, let alone know about the people that have supposedly seen mm turn "****"

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

you mean eop crying for help? mm had 85+ then we walk up to gap we see epidemic rush then eop rofllllllllllllllllllllllllll

If eop 'cryed for help' then what did mm do?

34ypu12.png

If eop 'cryed for help' then what did mm do?

I'd say when it is 2v1, we (as in MM) had every right to call FOE there.

Every 1v1 fight we had with EOP or E, the other clan rushed in.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

mm pm'ed foe warlords for help whilst returning from edgeville :PPPPPPPPpppppppppppp

Funny because I was still there with FOE holding down the ground while SOME regrouped at clan wars.

It was only a 40 people (I believe) regroup at clan wars I believe, at least that is what I remember hearing.

We had 80-100 opts easily, so only half of MM had been sent to Edgeville by 2 clans, sorry to intrude upon your pride y0.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

I'd say when it is 2v1, we (as in MM) had every right to call FOE there.

Every 1v1 fight we had with EOP or E, the other clan rushed in.

So therefore you "cried for help" from FOE.

"I'd say when it is 2v1, we (as in MM) had every right to cry for help to FOE."

Sounds more correct :blush:

So therefore you "cried for help" from FOE.

"I'd say when it is 2v1, we (as in MM) had every right to cry for help to FOE."

Sounds more correct :blush:

youre biased

We didn't cry for help, we asked for it. There is a difference between wanting help and desperately wanting it.

Of course I am Prateek, you are too. Everyone has an opinion :banana:

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

We didn't cry for help, we asked for it. There is a difference between wanting help and desperately wanting it.

Of course I am Prateek, you are too. Everyone has an opinion :banana:

we didn't cry for help either, we laughed and helped each other to get pixels, and what ya know? i got shitload of rune!

you need to be more mature as a mod you represent the staff, sir

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

now that we know the lengths epidemic would go to just to stop mm from having their winning streak, we will be prepared next week.

Today proved nothing and i hope eop+epidemic enjoyed their 2 hours of killing mm and foe because im sure the next couple of months will be hell for you, f2p and p2p.

bro, E have been killing MM for way more than 2 hours. i beleive we kicked the **** outa you guys for 6 weeks strait, and all you had were excuses.

Tomorow ;) seeing as eop are as terrible as e at p2p, id be careful what u say.

thats really cute, you get your assed droped in f2p so you move the subject to p2p.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

we didn't cry for help either, we laughed and helped each other to get pixels, and what ya know? i got shitload of rune!

you need to be more mature as a mod you represent the staff, sir

Never claimed you cried for help.

Don't be a hypocrite, don't you represent Epidemic staff? Oh boy.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

you're set needs to drop before you start tryin to bag on other people's 'set', kiddo.

Booted from Epidemic 3 times.

Here comes an 80% warn and biased modding. gogogogo.

Lay off Tyler idiots.

eDIT: Just noticed this: You are set needs to drop before you start tryin to bag on other people's 'set', kiddo

Seems the EOP downs are hitting the epidemic.