Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Epidemic] Most Epic Cluster Wars

Lucky Hit3r

derp derp mm troll so witty umadbro?

funny how mm has come down to blaming mith for the reason they have been getting smacked to edgeville, very funny indeed coming from the oldest pure clan.

It's one of the many excuses they pull out of a hat every time.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

derp derp mm troll so witty umadbro?

funny how mm has come down to blaming mith for the reason they have been getting smacked to edgeville, very funny indeed coming from the oldest pure clan.

MM didn't really get "smacked" around.

We fought EOP + E with the help of FOE and never ended up getting a 1 vs 1 with any single clan.

Don't go claiming u "smacked" MM around when u ran from us for the whole trip.

Aside from your foolish remarks; the trip was a lot of fun and i don't mind being teamed by 2 clans just don't go around claiming you're "better" because you teamed to kill MM.

UmadBro?

i found MM's guide to excuses on their forums with my own super leet spy:

1) If the other clan has used sign ups, rage about it on pw, as its unfairrrrrrr.

2) If they do not have sign ups, simply highlight that they prepped really harddd for it.

3) If they do not have sign ups, and did not prep, call in the e-thugz unit like banks + drunky.

4) We can now claim that MM have won every battle ever fought.

5) Once we make ourselves look completely stupid, we move onto the 60S IN MITH excuse.

6) If the winnning clan doesn't care about our trolling, we just point out we are the first and oldest pure clan, we are always #1

7) If all else fails, post umadbro at the bottom of all your posts and warn the other clan of your future ownage.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

i don't see why their mad.

It was E+ EOP vs MM + Foe

and they lost.

we were giving mm a 1 v1 fight.

north westish of clan wars.

but foe decided to help mm and rush us from the other side, so we just called eop over and together we took over the wildi LOL

r[]fl? more like Foe just so happen to be there, EOP rushed from the west, MM runs north and finds Foe there.

2r7q8ef.jpg

r[]fl? more like Foe just so happen to be there, EOP rushed from the west, MM runs north and finds Foe there.

im talking about after that, we start fighitng mm vs e

and then foe rushes us from northand foe and mm chase us down to c wars.

after that hit, thats when the cluster fight began

Epidemic

'Proud to be #1 F2P'

1) If the other clan has used sign ups, rage about it on pw, as its unfairrrrrrr.

2) If they do not have sign ups, simply highlight that they prepped really harddd for it.

3) If they do not have sign ups, and did not prep, call in the e-thugz unit like banks + drunky.

5) Once we make ourselves look completely stupid, we move onto the 60S IN MITH excuse.

6) If the winnning clan doesn't care about our trolling, we just point out we are the first and oldest pure clan, we are always #1

7) If all else fails, post umadbro at the bottom of all your posts and warn the other clan of your future ownage.

It's so funny, it actually does happen :P

heartline8.gif

ily

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

"I'm ******* rageing i died 7 times returning and 2 times to targets!111"

;ddddddddddddddd:dddd:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

good job epidemic

when you guys were at chaos altar at the end you just did a clean circle and massacered everone around you it was freakn insane =) :banana:

And we're pretty proud of that, it was awesome.

Thank you everyone else. :blush:

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.