Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Real Talk

Goop

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any EOP that flamed on this topic has been posted in clan court and anybody else who retaliates to FOE and MM's lame ass excuses will also be posted in clan court.

Gf FOE, it was fun, and the cluster's were hella fun too. See, that wasn't too hard to say, was it? You boys and girls should relax and take notes on how to post something that isn't revolved around flaming and trolls, because talking **** certainly doesn't help.

Stop using the outopted excuse, or EOP had 90, etc...even if the info is wrong, We rushed you guys with 75-80 people on the dot, and FOE had 65-70, quit bringing up past topics where FOE beat EOP outnumbered by 10-15, because this fight you were also outnumbered by 10-15 except this time we lost like 2-3 people. It's not our fault we've been practicing ALOT, along with our new 100 slot vent which helps extremely. Suck it up and say good fight, or don't post anything at all.

As for the fight at Lava Gap, FOE never cleared us 1v1, it started off with EOP + E pushing MM north, E regrouped at clan wars, and EOP was fighting MM and FOE, so basically it was 2v1, don't believe me then ask Epidemic themselves, they wouldn't lie about them leaving the fight, as they said in previous posts they thought it was over but they were clearly in the wrong location.

Again awsome fight guys. As for CP, you guys know we go way back and have a ton of respect for you, or atleast some respect, the reason why we hit you guys is cause of all the trash talk you did at PCL, that is all.... no worries, i'll still be sex partners with you all, except Chain. :wub:

thekingu.png

Any EOP that flamed on this topic has been posted in clan court and anybody else who retaliates to FOE and MM's lame ass excuses will also be posted in clan court.

Gf FOE, it was fun, and the cluster's were hella fun too. See, that wasn't too hard to say, was it? You boys and girls should relax and take notes on how to post something that isn't revolved around flaming and trolls, because talking **** certainly doesn't help.

Stop using the outopted excuse, or EOP had 90, etc...even if the info is wrong, We rushed you guys with 75-80 people on the dot, and FOE had 65-70, quit bringing up past topics where FOE beat EOP outnumbered by 10-15, because this fight you were also outnumbered by 10-15 except this time we lost like 2-3 people. It's not our fault we've been practicing ALOT, along with our new 100 slot vent which helps extremely. Suck it up and say good fight, or don't post anything at all.

As for the fight at Lava Gap, FOE never cleared us 1v1, it started off with EOP + E pushing MM north, E regrouped at clan wars, and EOP was fighting MM and FOE, so basically it was 2v1, don't believe me then ask Epidemic themselves, they wouldn't lie about them leaving the fight, as they said in previous posts they thought it was over but they were clearly in the wrong location.

Again awsome fight guys. As for CP, you guys know we go way back and have a ton of respect for you, or atleast some respect, the reason why we hit you guys is cause of all the trash talk you did at PCL, that is all.... no worries, i'll still be sex partners with you all, except Chain. :wub:

sigh.. mm was practically cleared at the lava gap.. it was like 2 or 3 mm members..they were getting a regroup as well. it was basically foe vs eop, and we beat you. mm came after we cleared you guys to go after e who was at dwarves. by the time we got to dwarves, mm basically cleared most of epidemic & we attacked the remaining e. i'm not saying us being out-opted is an excuse for us losing, but you got the opts wrong & i'm sure you guys didn't lose 2 people lmfao