Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Real Talk

Goop

Hey i can do that too!

FOE had 90+ and EOP had 80+ and we still owned FOE. Gf.

Here I will make it easy enough so even you can understand.

Eop 80 vs 65 Foe

80 - 65 = 15

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we went into the war we had about 77 people falled in including scouts etc so we actually had about 73 when we ran out of clan wars and every member of eop was falled in but ofcourse all foe members will say we had 90+ because they can't bear to just say the two simple words "good fight" and leave it till next week.

Hey I can do that too "omfg foe had 120+opts and eop had 35 opts and we still won" ok ok

Fact is our scouts confirmed you had about 70 opts but still you will say you didn't we both know what happened :)

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

When we went into the war we had about 77 people falled in including scouts etc so we actually had about 73 when we ran out of clan wars and every member of eop was falled in but ofcourse all foe members will say we had 90+ because they can't bear to just say the two simple words "good fight" and leave it till next week.

Hey I can do that too "omfg foe had 120+opts and eop had 35 opts and we still won" ok ok

Fact is our scouts confirmed you had about 70 opts but still you will say you didn't we both know what happened :)

This man knows his sh1t.

GG FOE.

Lmao, theres no way EOP could beat foe down by 5, and lose 2 people, no way in hell im sorry, but eop your not that good so somethign is wrong here.

Where have you been for the past month kiddo

34ypu12.png