Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Real Talk

Goop

ITS CLOBBERING TIME

Reached i'll show you my vid, we lost 1-2 people.

Eop starting 80

Ending 78-79 you'll see in my video

Link.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna be funny when all the randoms that come with eop get fed up, coz then im sure foe will give them alot of payback and it will be the ranks that suffer, because the current members wont stay around they will jump ship

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

1. FOE stop complaining about being outnumbered. It's a nice excuse for a week or two but after two months of being outnumbered you should just stop complaining and increase your pull. Then you can actually post that you are better, until then sit down and shut up.

2. @ 0wnage, if you are so worried go through the vids and pics and find everyone who isn't EOP, you seem to care a lot

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Good Job EOP :biggrin:

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

GJ EOP! :D

TH IS MY ONE

foe 73 vs eop 85 = foe win

or supposedly foe 73 vs 75 eop.. rofl beating some1 outnumbered by 2 isn't an achievement.

@ Jonty, everyone knows we cleared you guys at gap. Yes, mains were there, but you're acting like they didn't touch foe or mm at all.

Adding 10 people to the clan you fought on your weekend topic isn't much of an achievement either bruahhhh... In your Opinion, tell me who do you think is #3 F2P...Be honest

wedding213017.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

Adding 10 people to the clan you fought on your weekend topic isn't much of an achievement either bruahhhh... In your Opinion, tell me who do you think is #3 F2P...Be honest

you guys or epidemic. foe is #2

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

sigh.. mm was practically cleared at the lava gap.. it was like 2 or 3 mm members..they were getting a regroup as well. it was basically foe vs eop, and we beat you. mm came after we cleared you guys to go after e who was at dwarves. by the time we got to dwarves, mm basically cleared most of epidemic & we attacked the remaining e. i'm not saying us being out-opted is an excuse for us losing, but you got the opts wrong & i'm sure you guys didn't lose 2 people lmfao

MM did not go to fight E, E was at CW while MM regrouped and walked back up to kill EOP. E actually followed MM north after a minute or two. (We thought the fight was over and after hearing that Foe was actually still there and that Foe and MM were killing EOP, we returned to dwarves to find MM and Foe.)

P.S. I remember bindng and attacking you; your story is terribly inaccurate.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

1. FOE stop complaining about being outnumbered. It's a nice excuse for a week or two but after two months of being outnumbered you should just stop complaining and increase your pull. Then you can actually post that you are better, until then sit down and shut up.

2. @ 0wnage, if you are so worried go through the vids and pics and find everyone who isn't EOP, you seem to care a lot

CC pics please.