Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Omnicide + Audace Rampage Ft VD 3x

imperial

small-banner.png

infinite.pnginfinite.pnginfinite.png

site-1.pngyoutube-2.pngmemberlist-2.png

infinite.pnginfinite.pnginfinite.png

Omnicide + Audace Gathering was Planned for 2 weeks in Advance, We Were Looking for a 25 Member Pull but Ended up With 32. As Soon as VD hit the Wild our Scouts where on Them and CS Apart From CS Declining our Pkri and When we Got Close they Logged and i guess Went to go Pk @ barb. We Decided to Hunt VD for the Remainder of the Trip. Hitting them the First Time Losing Only 3 People. the Second Time Pushing them Into CWARS, 3rd time Pushing them into CWARS and shortly after Getting into a major Clusterfuck with about 2 other clans.

We have Two Video's Waiting for One to Upload Now as this one Dosent have Sound =/

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Pictures

4deda.png

4df0b.png

4df20.png

4df25.png

4df2c.png

4df40.png

4deed.png

4deea.png

4df64.png

4e06d.png

100123210925.png

100123205325c.png

in this picture Some random main asked us if We were Foe So we took the Lols

4de92.png

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omnicide + Audace Gathering was Planned for 2 weeks in Advance, We Were Looking for a 25 Member Pull but Ended up With 32. As Soon as VD hit the Wild our Scouts where on Them and CS Apart From CS Declining our Pkri and When we Got Close they Logged and i guess Went to go Pk @ barb. We Decided to Hunt VD for the Remainder of the Trip. Hitting them the First Time Losing Only 3 People. the Second Time Pushing them Into CWARS, 3rd time Pushing them into CWARS and shortly after Getting into a major Clusterfuck with about 2 other clans.

I laughed so hard at your ******** lies

Hi, I would like to quote.

32? Right. Look: http://www.runescapetop.com/up/images/4de85.png

Clusterfuck doesn't mean 2 masser clans, lol, it's called a crasherfuck, or a masserfuck. Hunt VD, yeah you guys hunted us, only fighting around clan wars, making us, COME TO YOU. You said CS declined your pkri? How about us? You declined ours. We had a pull of 19 people, and warred you guys for ~5-7 minutes each round, you said you had 32, so all you're doing is calling yourself pathetic because you can't kill fast enough. Pushing us into CWARS? No, we called a fall in, INSIDE CWARS. God damn, get your facts straight before you do **** like this. Oh and thanks for declining our fullout, really appreciate it, proves you guys can't do **** but team like this.

Nice job This week Omnicide We Teamed up and accomplished what we we're Looking for, im very impressed even though Audace only showed up with about 10 but it was good pull for us overall pulling 19 ourselfs,

4de85.png

Ya your cc looks like 29 people. Looks more like 24-25.

And the fact you guys have no op check pictures, very nice.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

Yer audace pulled 13 we had 19 and that pic was from the 3rd run in we ended with about 22-23 L

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

Yer audace pulled 13 we had 19 and that pic was from the 3rd run in we ended with about 22-23 L

Doesn't matter

Your cc would still look pretty full. And if you used common sense and no how to foil the ops, you can count to about 24-25 in the CC. 13+19=32, wheres the 32.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

------------------------------------

well thats alot of crap, use had like 25 people not 32 and you also didn't hunt us we went looking for you the 3 times we fought. And u claim we killed 3 of your people the first time..... thats alot of **** also... everytime we fought we killed atleast 10 of your people.... and u didn't push us into cwa either we went in because leader called fi in cwars... so get your facts straight before you post a topic that you need to lie on.... also if your better than us accept our full out, everytime we ask to mini u guys you need a cap, same with the fullout you asked for a cap again.... sad clan tbh.

2e3cpac.jpg

Proud Member Of Violent Demise

They did i guess.

Hey bro, Audace, is, a Dutch, clan, no, one, cares, about, you, guys, until you guys can PK alone, and do some **** yourself.

vd gets mad when they lose so they just troll and flame.

Hey, want this **** again?

I will attend:

1.Crunk

2.Live At Home

3.i-existance

4.tyrannicaI

5.iTz ALi

6.rated_m4ul

7.Yo Its Obama

8.lawson

9.melee my but

10.lil viets

11.Omfg Karalho

12.tele its od

13.foe pr1d3

20.(goal)

Nice sign ups, that's 19 alright.

Ours:

Pk3rs - Yes

Sean - Yes

Marc - Yes

Alex - Yes

Powerspear5 - Maybe

Urfightmywar - No

Pixxxxxel - Yes

Tyluh - Yes

V My 2h V - Yes

Ineedanname - Yes (90%)

Jade - Yes

Droolz - Yes

Persie - Yes

Darren - Yes

Ron - Yes

Matt - Yes

archmage648 - Maybe

Jared - Yes

Jesse - Yes

Danky - Yes (75%?)

Tomdoido - Maybe

Dave - No, Pretending to work but will be fapping really.

Rob - Maybe

We pulled 19, BY OURSELVES. Hey Bren, instead of stating ****, back it up with some facts, and for once, don't try and troll me, because you fail at it. Oh and, I like the way you're an inactive leader in OD, and you're going to host an event when you get your computer!!! NO WAY!!!

We troll and flame, and STATE facts, that you tend to lie about.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

------------------------------------

well thats alot of crap, use had like 25 people not 32 and you also didn't hunt us we went looking for you the 3 times we fought. And u claim we killed 3 of your people the first time..... thats alot of **** also... everytime we fought we killed atleast 10 of your people.... and u didn't push us into cwa either we went in because leader called fi in cwars... so get your facts straight before you post a topic that you need to lie on.... also if your better than us accept our full out, everytime we ask to mini u guys you need a cap, same with the fullout you asked for a cap again.... sad clan tbh.

LOL you say that i called Fi?

you should stop trolling just from saying Fi, no clue why you guys troll when we murdered you in PvP. Besides 32 was at Mass and from round one we hit you full force.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

LOL, YOU FUNNY, READ MY POST MORON.

you should stop trolling just from saying Fi, no clue why you guys troll when we murdered you in PvP. Besides 32 was at Mass and from round one we hit you full force.

Hey, how about going alone. ROFLROFLROFLRFORLFORLF #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently, you're saying if you didn't pull AC with you guys, you'd lose AMIRITE? Because APPARENTLY, you guys PULLED 19!! WHEN YOU HAD 13 THAT SIGNED UP!!!!!!!!

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

No our leader called the fi in clanwars.... hence how u did not force us to back up in cwars...

Hardly murdered us, we downed half ur opts which was basicly the whole of ur pull, if you guys are so good fight us on your own in the fullout that has been posted on your forums... you seem to decline everytime VD want to 1v1 your clan wether it be Mini's Fullouts and pkri's...

2e3cpac.jpg

Honestly though if you guys are going to talk alot of ******** about your pull and about forcing us in cwa and hunting us down accept the fullout simple... you guys are scare to fight us alone and you know it crunk... its getting really frustrating to see OD thinking they own us... you need another clan to help u kill us simple as that.. back up your words and meet us on the 30th in a fullout like we asked on your forums without your pansy caps because your members are to low ...

2e3cpac.jpg

shut the **** up and full out each other then talk

If your cant read, We have challenged them to a fullout and they haven't accepted or declined... pretty much why were trolling the liers....

Also to that adamant guy, its pretty obvious we got cleared... two clans teamed up to fight us and we cleared half of them and they start lieng... maybe thats what you call flaming but were only stating the FACTS about the fight and why the pansies wont fullout us..

2e3cpac.jpg