Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Need a clanz0r

Roger

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#epidemic

www.epidemic-rs.com/forums

first clan to hit #1 in f2p in years except for mm/foe/fi, obvious potential and pull 100+ wen we prep.

although our averages are 15 lower then mm/foe we still come out on top in fights. organization :)

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Hey Roger!

We would love for you to join The Trackers! We are a new and growing small clan. Our goal for the next month or two is to become the #1 small clan and then break into the mid clans. When we become a mid clan, we'll just stay there and just have fun and all. The Trackers values community above all else, and we are an extremely chill clan that you can have fun in. So give us a shot!

http://thetrackers.ipbfree.com

#trackers

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Join Devastation if your up for both server action(f2p and p2p trips) and is looking for an active clan that have a lot of events.

www.devastation.ipbfree.com

#devastation

Feel free to hang out in irc, good luck on finding a clan that suits you..

Looking forward to hearing from you.

#epidemic

www.epidemic-rs.com/forums

first clan to hit #1 in f2p in years except for mm/foe/fi, obvious potential and pull 100+ wen we prep.

although our averages are 15 lower then mm/foe we still come out on top in fights. teaming :)

fixed

I think you should check out Destructive Pures

We have tons of mini wars/preps on weekdays with very fun Friday/Saturday/Sunday events.

#DPures, www.dp-rs.com

Goodluck finding a clan for you!

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

i've only been in eop for about a month, so as a sorta new guy i think i can give a good perspective about it.

I joined because i knew eop mini warrred more than anyone, and i haven't been disappointed, i have been to about 20 mini wars this month.

Also i wanted to join a clan that was growing, not one that is halted or is declining. EOP 6 months ago was in a very bad slump, however now we are #3 f2p clan and have recently stepped into p2p.

Also we have very active forums and irc, and it's easy to make friends with people here, which was also a big factor in me joining.

whatever you decide to do roger, gl, and if you need more info, just ask around in #clan-eop or if you wanna talk to me, pm [EoP]Jonty :)

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

imo, Join #TLP, or #clan-EOP if you want to help a new med clan out try #EOD

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

I would seriously consider #fatality

We do lots of p2p mini's and some f2p mini's with official events on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We make the most out of our opts, whatever our pull is.

The community is great at Fatality, I've only recent joined and already I feel as if I belong here.

But GL with whoever you join mate

:)

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png