Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Sunday

Gotcho

tban.png

Today TLP headed out at our regular time as we peaked at about 80 people. Excited to go out and have a fun rematch with MM after what happened last weekend, but sadly we were avoided.

bar-3.png

Tlp got word of MM in our world at dwarfs, so we quickly spread and potted, as we were about to charge, we got word FOE came and hit mm and were fighting. Since the fight was going on, some people ran a bit west where we were spread, as we came from mossies. a few of our members started attacking but they were stopped as we fell in and walked away. If we would have crashed, mm would have been cleared in about a minute, since we would have been coming up behind them, so obviously, we did not crash.

bar-3.png

tvm-6.png

Dv and E had a planned run in, so we avoided their world. However, both DV and E pmed TLP officials saying MM had crashed them and they asked us to come clear MM, and so we did.

Wasnt much of a fight, there were only about ~20 MM left there by the time we arrived.

100124161619.png

100124163326.png

100124163547.png

bar-3.png

tvfo-6.png

Round 1

We were walking around, looking for MM when we got word that Foe were in our world. As soon as we heard that, foe rushed in from behind us south of dwarfs and the fight started. TLP quickly spread and both clans tried to surround each other. TLP took control of the north, allowing our returners safe passage from greaters while returning from greaters.

Both clans will probably say they were winning, but watch the vids at the bottom and u can decide for yourselves. Mid fight, a huge main clan came from the north and completed cleared everyone from multi.

TLP Starting- 70 (some were still coming back from a bank run when fight started)

Foe Starting- 75

Ending- watch the vid

bar-3.png

tvfo-6.png

Round 2

This time, we had a planned run in with Foe at dwarfs. Foe defending as we rushed in from mossies. We rushed in and the fight began. It lasted a good long time with positioning changing all of the time. Tlp did the same thing as in the first fight and took control of the north side. This time, we pushed Foe down and into single. Foe was completely off the battle field when mains crashed again so we were forced to leave as well. The first fight we can say ended in a draw, but i do feel like we won this fight, but you can decide for yourself watching the vids.

TLP starting- 75

FOE starting- 70

TLP ending- bout 40-45 before mains

FOE ending - looked like 15-20 a top north bh stairs before mains

Just gonna post all the pics from both fights here, cbf to separate since they look the same.

reason we think we won-

100124170145.png

rest of pics-

5058a.png

100124161341.png

100124152257o.png

100124170230.png

100124161509.png

100124161345.png

100124161724.png

100124163257e.png

100124163304n.png

100124170204.png

yay mains

picture11h.png

picture12c.png

tvid.png

ns.png

Thanks for the fights FOE, was fun apart from the mains. Hopefully we can get some more good fights next weekend.

www.tlp-rs.com #tlp

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GJ today TLP see you next weekend

Sorry but with second fight all i know is we had lots of retuners coming.

If mains didnt crash we would have kept returning and would have won in the end.

Otherwise GJ TLP.

attackicon.gif 60 strengthicon.gif 99 defenceicon.gif 2 rangedicon.gif 99prayericon.gif 45 magiciconv.gif 99

warqv.png

zsvos7.gif

Fun fights FOE next week will be epic.

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

You put up a pic of you guys letting a main pk with you

100124161619.png

"Good job "beating" MM. I guess killing 5 people who didn't log out/go to single fast enough before you crashed is clearing us. "

Yo ck i thought MM werent allowed to log from fights?

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/1027/100124161619.png[/ixsxcacsmg]

"Good job "beating" MM. I guess killing 5 people who didn't log out/go to single fast enough before you crashed is clearing us. "

yo lolercats, we logged in single as a fall in to hop worlds cause tlp was comin to crash.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

dont be a ***** with your chit chat just show me where your ****'s at

LMFAO

also, TLP definitely didnt win 2nd fight we took NE Steps so we could get easy returns then you all died trying to take after us when we started barraging piles of you running up stairs after us. I know this cause i gained like 5k mage xp

100124161619.png

We killed him a few times he's wasn't in cc he just kept coming nd somehow getting our locs

We will get that fixed