Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Sunday

Gotcho

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tlp doesnt crash, they cleared us then too

http://tinypic.com/r/atq1vt/6

i ******* lold

please show the vid of us crashing..all ur vid shows is one of ur members saying tlp is east, even tho eaast is lava, and tlp was spread west, just like i said, then u running into mains and gettin dropped.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

I returned from bh stairs I saw no 60 foe more like 20ish runining to single away from mains while tlp did the same.

Your so stupid tbfh all of foe were sitting there barraging the guys who were tring 2 run up the steps... We killed like soooo many TLP at the steps by the end of it there were more FOE than TLP so if your using numbers after the mains crashed to claim your victory then FOE should be the winners.

Your so stupid tbfh all of foe were sitting there barraging the guys who were tring 2 run up the steps... We killed like soooo many TLP at the steps by the end of it there were more FOE than TLP so if your using numbers after the mains crashed to claim your victory then FOE should be the winners.

I think you failed to read the topic tlp isn't claiming a win. We are just showing people our point of view of the fight until it got crashed.

Mm wanna get of our jank?

Dv and E Officials pmed us saying that mm had just crashed there fight.

We arrived about 30-45 seconds late, and just cleared up the last 15.

Why did we decide to post that? because you guys are pathetic, and the Pure Community needs to see it.

Great fun weekend for us. First half of the trip was fairly difficult with all the clans around, but the last half was pretty dominant.

Also lolercats, that main isn't in our Cc =\. Look @ mini map, he's just rolled up in Tlp cape. He's probally a scout that no one has noticed r0fl(we just hopped).

Would probally explain the main crashings in that fight...

Both fights with Foe were competitive so it was difficult to determine a winner. The first fight we decided not to post as a win since those mains came in hella early.

Great Job TLP.

Epidemic have a planned Pkri with dv, it was about 40 v 40 , about 2minutes into the fight. Mm crashed us. We were told to fight back but we were sandwhiched, not much we could do. Tlp came in and completly wiped the floor. They didn't crash they just killed the crashers. Gj Tlp. 2nd crash this weekend MM, getting desperate i see.

[9:34pm] w14|Majsak: ?

[9:34pm] Xbl_Nick: 10$ says you told ckyl3 we were logging on mm

[9:34pm] Xbl_Nick:

[9:34pm] w14|Majsak: yeah

[9:34pm] w14|Majsak: i did

[9:34pm] Xbl_Nick: im ******* good

[9:34pm] Xbl_Nick: damn it

[9:34pm] w14|Majsak: he told me they were gonna hit E and Dv

[9:34pm] w14|Majsak: so i figured i would return the favor

Proof MM crashed E vs Dv on purpose. So to Mobbber or w/e and all those other MM members who say it wasn't on purpose... Yes lol.

Goodjob TLP :D Clearing MM, making them end and good vs Foe :P !

heartline8.gif

Fights were not won or lost, yet were epic in their own way.

I swear to god though... you go back down to 40 people next week im goign to ******* rage.

KEEP UP THE NUMBERS AND ******* COMPETE FOR P2P AGAIN otherwise dont bother at all, your inconsistency annoys me lol.

Dont let **** slide again.

#TEAM-WALLI