Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Better late then never, FOE Sunday PK trip action

Pur3strgod

Why flame even after you have a good trip, I can understand if we crashed, or if you lost, but really there was no need for that comment, just cause we have beaten you in F2P doesn't mean you should hold a grudge and flame out of nowhere the next day just because you were ****** off the day before, it's obvious that EOP has never taken P2P seriously, and perhaps never will (who knows)....but we would be no match for FOE in P2P anyways, everybody knows that, including yourself I hope, so next time refrain from flaming, thats why clans pk trip topics turns into a giant flame-war. To answer your question though we did have a trip, which is obvious seeing as you guys ran into us, so I don't know what your trying to prove there, but our 40 vs your 75-80 isn't even worth fighting.

On-Topic: Grats FOE, looks like you guys had an awsome day with lots of action, looks like a fun trip overall with lots of fights and thats what matters, it's a shame RoT had to crash though, but eh, it's somewhat hard to get clean fights nowadays, especially with limited BH/PvP worlds. Good job boys, keep it up. :cool:

No full stops?

titanj.png

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why flame even after you have a good trip, I can understand if we crashed, or if you lost, but really there was no need for that comment, just cause we have beaten you in F2P doesn't mean you should hold a grudge and flame out of nowhere the next day just because you were ****** off the day before, it's obvious that EOP has never taken P2P seriously, and perhaps never will (who knows)....but we would be no match for FOE in P2P anyways, everybody knows that, including yourself I hope, so next time refrain from flaming, thats why clans pk trip topics turns into a giant flame-war. To answer your question though we did have a trip, which is obvious seeing as you guys ran into us, so I don't know what your trying to prove there, but our 40 vs your 75-80 isn't even worth fighting.

On-Topic: Grats FOE, looks like you guys had an awsome day with lots of action, looks like a fun trip overall with lots of fights and thats what matters, it's a shame RoT had to crash though, but eh, it's somewhat hard to get clean fights nowadays, especially with limited BH/PvP worlds. Good job boys, keep it up. :cool:

simple - dont chat **** about them on your topics in future.

goodjob foe showing p2p dominance as usual.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

Gf FOE, sad that TLP kept crashing us...

get over yourself we did not crash lol...

we were spreading and about to rush dwarves from mossies when we got word you and foe were going to fight... cory called off the attack and we got a fall in and left.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

get over yourself we did not crash lol...

we were spreading and about to rush dwarves from mossies when we got word you and foe were going to fight... cory called off the attack and we got a fall in and left.

********, sorry.

96ending3.png

~ In Mahatma we trust ~

btw awesome mix on Uaex's vid.

mate, cmon now... you clearly watched my vid if you like my music so you cant say you were winning lol.

You guys make that mistake far too often and it costs you fights over and over and then your left complimenting our returning.

A good fight is good though.

#TEAM-WALLI

fight #2 with MM was lolz, im pretty sure we had no clue you were rushing from the south but luckily we spread pretty quickly... although we were regrouping piper since TLP were crashing (what a surprise), and then we got bumfucked by over 9000 ROT

http://tinypic.com/r/atq1vt/6

TLP Didn't crash...

********, sorry.

Bryant and Honey wanted to, and believe me Cory got very loud and vent saying, "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So we got a fall in back on Venom and left, sorry if a few of our members killed the one MM all the west not doing ****....

mate, cmon now... you clearly watched my vid if you like my music so you cant say you were winning lol.

You guys make that mistake far too often and it costs you fights over and over and then your left complimenting our returning.

A good fight is good though.

It was a good fight, and if you look at both pictures and vids, both look like we had the upper hand. Its all about perceptions and where you are standing. I mean **** where I was standing looked like we won, where someone in your CC was standing saying..."Wow did we loose, I look at all purple dots...Then I look at all white...where is everyone..."

It was a very even and fun fight, and I wish we could have had a clear winner. Its lame that FOE and TLP can not get a clean fight to see who really wins. I hope we can get some fights next weekend.

GJ FOE, TY for fights and nice topic!!!! :biggrin:

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Good Fights all around and glad to see we didnt claim that win as fights were crashed.

100126110655.png

Best loot i ever got ^^

Funny thing is, i died with it steps steps from BHB