Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Care Teddy PK Video 2

Kevin`Teddy

It's been a while since I first made a PK video on Care Teddy, and after achieving overall 80s and 99 Strength, I pushed myself to make a second one. With more pvp action, cleaner switches and hybriding to the fullest, I reckon this video is certainly worth watching. I make these video's for entertainment purposes only, I do not intend to flame nor offend anyone with the content posted. After all, it's just a game.

Do's and dont's:

[/center]

I DON'T:

• Overhead first in 1v1s, when prayed upon I will consider praying back.
  • Hit and run, I'll stand my ground if I wish to fight you.
  • Teleport, Lure, DDoS, none of that business.
  • Consider myself to have the best video out, once again, I do this for fun and enjoyment.

I DO:

• Smite and Farcast, I got both levels for a damn reason. But as shown, I'm usually too kind and walk up to you when you're meleeing.
  • Attack anything in PvP. You're there to fight other players, can't really see a problem there.
  • Act a bit goofy when PKing from time to time. But that's me.

Current Stats:

CareTeddystats250110.png

The Video:

Links:

My Zybez topic: http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1344170-care-teddy-pk-video-2/

Care Teddy Video 2:

Care Teddy Video 1:

My Youtube Profile: http://www.youtube.com/user/RSFl4me

Thank you for watching my topic / video! <3

Damn. I loved that video. 5/5

TH IS MY ONE

I really enjoyed the vid- some great hits and good switching. I like how you risk quite a fair amount but none of it is unnecessary or over the top.

I would recommend aiming for 92 summoning and trying to pk with a wolpertinger (at around 93 cb?) You seem to like miasmic and youd hit a bunch of 42s with one :) Just a thought!

I really enjoyed the vid- some great hits and good switching. I like how you risk quite a fair amount but none of it is unnecessary or over the top.

I would recommend aiming for 92 summoning and trying to pk with a wolpertinger (at around 93 cb?) You seem to like miasmic and youd hit a bunch of 42s with one :) Just a thought!

I've considered that, but gaining 11 combat levels just to hit a bit higher with magic isn't really worth it. I might try it some time, but meh, we'll see. :banana:

• 3 weeks later...