Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ascendency's First Mini War

Xtarantulax1

So Ravage (Jib's failed merge clan that got owned by a Zerg rush) challenged Ascendency to a 5v5 70- cap miniwar even though our reqs are 26-35 combat only. We accepted and brought different accounts under 70 and fought them 4 on 5 (Since we had two 69s and a 68).

----

First Round:

Ascendency Starting: 4

Ravage Starting: 5

Ascendency Ending: 3

Ravage Ending: 0

Winrars.

----

Second Round:

Ascendency Ending: 0

Ravage Ending: 3 or 4?

They won using voodoo magic or something idunno.

----

Third Round:

Ascendency Ending: 2

Well we were winning 3-2 and Tyler started being a ****** and was 1v1ing this kid when I told him not to so I kicked him from cc to make it 2v2 and then we won.

----

After we won 2/3 they asked for it to be out of 5 and we said yes, they won the fourth round which made it 2-2 and then it came to the tiebreaker round.

Fifth Round:

Ascendency Starting: 5

Ascendency Ending: 5

We all telied and ended up in Varrock, our hardcore tanking prevailed and we were saying our GF's but Ravage didn't want to hear it and they KB'ed us from their channel and raged on us because they were so butthurt from the loss.

GOOD FIGHT RAVAGE!

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

GJ A!!!!!!!!

TH IS MY ONE