Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[E]ruption [o]f [P]ures vs [P]halan[X]

Goop

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if there was a defence cap, this is way less impressive as I thought it was.

GOodjob nonetheless

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

Old pker told me no to a 40v40 because it is exam week and you told your members to focus on the exams.

Quite hypocritical but GJ.

There is a differerence between setting up a war and schedueling it, after telling people not to worry about us making any major wars this week, and Phalanx asking us for a spur of the moment war.

People complaining about the defence cap, quit complaining, Phalanx agreed to the rules and they don't have much F2P experience, this war was for fun and practice, I don't see what is wrong with that.

thekingu.png

There is a differerence between setting up a war and schedueling it, after telling people not to worry about us making any major wars this week, and Phalanx asking us for a spur of the moment war.

People complaining about the defence cap, quit complaining, Phalanx agreed to the rules and they don't have much F2P experience, this war was for fun and practice, I don't see what is wrong with that.

they dont. and you took advantage of that lol. oh well. gj i guess on beating them 20 def cap.

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

LoL at the EoP haters here... Funny to see all EoP posting positive comments on the sunday thread of FOE, and than watching our 1 hour prep. thread wich is full of FOE members posting hate comments. :whistling:

There are exceptions, Respect to those! :thumbsup:

www.eop-rs.com-1265856176-U80.png

- EoP Member since 16 January 2010 -

Lol at all the EOP haters here to bait and flame, mind your own business if you have nothing good to say, we never asked you to be impressed, nor did we expect you to be impressed, we simply posted our war that PHALANX asked for, because we won.

Jeez I don't understand why people get all offensive and sooky over some ********, Phalanx wanted F2P practice, and we also took advantage of this practice. The most important thing is, both clans had alot of fun, and got the practice they needed and wanted. If you don't like it, don't post, we never asked you to share rude comments.

Oh def cap... so you proud to beat them 10 men up?

Not impressed at all

Lol this doesn't seem to be working... :confused:

You don't see us baiting your topics when you post against other clans, whats making you so mad/upset? Almost all FOE members replying on this topic have baited, and it's for no valid reason, alot of them are ranks too which is the funny thing...what are you guys trying to prove?

thekingu.png

Lol this doesn't seem to be working... :confused:

You don't see us baiting your topics when you post against other clans, whats making you so mad/upset? Almost all FOE members replying on this topic have baited, and it's for no valid reason, alot of them are ranks too which is the funny thing...what are you guys trying to prove?

Goop is the whole reason 90% of this started.

And to you're other comment, How is setting up a war and a spur of the moment war diffrent during the week, You told your members to have the week off and relax but you still had a war.

A war is a war, wether it is set up in 30 minutes, or set up 3 days before.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

LoL at the EoP haters here... Funny to see all EoP posting positive comments on the sunday thread of FOE, and than watching our 1 hour prep. thread wich is full of FOE members posting hate comments. :whistling:

so true... we simply post a 1 hour prep and little foe idiots come and start flaming.

thank you to those who arent flaming and making ur clan look bad

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

Nicely said :D

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

epicssigcopy2.png

Here is what happend when I joined #clan-eop

22:33:57 » Notice [[EOP]Goop]: P2P PREP VS TLP TOMMOROW - F2P PRE VS TLP FRIDAY - HAVE VENTRILO DOWNLOADED

And here is what Old Pk3r Told me in PM on Monday.

16:40:25 [[EOP]Old|P|K|3|R] how about another time, we told our members not to worry about anything this week or next, cause alot of them have exams

16:40:35 (Connor) oh alrite i thot exams were over

16:40:38 (Connor) but that sounds good

16:40:42 [[EOP]Old|P|K|3|R] i dont wanna go against that rule now, and be like ok come to this event lol

Aww :(, That's cute though.

Gratz on the win, would be more impresed if the fight didn't have a defence cap.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

22:33:57 » Notice [[EOP]Goop]: P2P PREP VS TLP TOMMOROW - F2P PRE VS TLP FRIDAY - HAVE VENTRILO DOWNLOADED

16:40:25 [[EOP]Old|P|K|3|R] how about another time, we told our members not to worry about anything this week or next, cause alot of them have exams

16:40:42 [[EOP]Old|P|K|3|R] i dont wanna go against that rule now, and be like ok come to this event lol

Gratz on the win, would be more impresed if the fight didn't have a defence cap.

lool

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

GL with TLP in p2p =P, but f2p you guys have the upperhand.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org