Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers Vs FOE

Speshls

Well this isn't going to be a super fancy topic since I was told to do it when I wasn't supposed to.. :mad: .

Video:

FOE approached MM with a 1 day prep matched opts F2P fight. We knew it would be a great challenge since people are doubting our organization. MM pulled around 60 by the looks of it and FOE managed to pull 45 by the looks of things.

Rules:

1 Defence Armour

40 vs 40 minimum. If higher it'll be matched opts.

Corrupts Off.

Overheads on.

Round 1 (bare with me I was sleeping as round 1 was going):

MM defended this round and FOE charged from the west. MM seemed to hold together tightly in the trees and push them west shortly in to secure the win. From there it was all MM.

MM Starting & Ending: 41 - 29

FOE Starting & Ending: 41 - 0

Round 2:

Well MM attacked this round. FOE were DD'ed in the trees on the northern side of clan wars. MM set a few pre-piles and an extra since we were down an extra person due to 13th sitting while Epic was sitting... For the first bit we fought to even it up and from there it was home free. We took over FOE's DD and held it the whole fight picking them off to win the fight.

MM Starting & Ending: 39 - 20

FOE Starting & Ending: 40 - 0

Round 3: PVP TIME!

This was a "run in" style at the wildy maze and FOE charged MM towards the far east and MM charged back into a small tunnel. It was a pretty even starting fight where it took a bit to push. A minute in MM called a push to the corner and FOE gave us a hard fight for it. Soon we pushed through and started binding and picking off the ones who were retreating.

MM starting & Ending: 40 - 29

FOE Starting & Ending: 40 - 0

After that we had a small BS Fest where I died basically first so I'm not sure what happened but I did hear some things over TS.

PICS NOW!

Loot of the day:

100128175825.png

100128180648.png

100128171410.png

100128171755.png

100128172707.png

100128235807.png

100129170247.png

100128235924.png

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice job

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it