Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures- Undefeated Saturday

Loz

LOL

CP Get off this topic, its pretty clear DP is to immature

Anyways we shall see DP next saturday, hopefully ( if you guys dont run from us again )

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

CP Get off this topic, its pretty clear DP is to immature

Anyways we shall see DP next saturday, hopefully ( if you guys dont run from us again )

lmfao dont run from u again like we do yall are the ones they invite randome mains/ppl becouse yall only pull 20

i am the darkness and everybody and everything will and shall fear me

All they did was crash today, and fight FI I think?

Gj on your day btw.

Thank you, our day was actually really fun and good, fought a few clans 1v1, tried to fight you but you changed worlds every time we got close. didnt really crash the Foe fight...we killed 3 e members and walked away. lol. and you really did only fight 6 or so CP members at BH bank because we ended shortly after. but then we heared you were still out so we massed 160 opts to find you but we couldnt, so we ended by suiciding on eop+e...all in all i made bank loot.

Gratz on your trip, hope to see more of you in FTP next week to give us a fight, i used to enjoy our little fights :blush:

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Yes bro your the better clan. I mean after all you try to put spies in DP but fail all the time how u get our loc everytime on log in amirite?

3310uww.jpg

Also im not trying to flame here...But i still have a spy in DP lol..i was on your trip for a short while but left shortly after then came back...*wistles* im in one of your pictures =3

Honey dont give hints to who it is.... :dry:

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Also im not trying to flame here...But i still have a spy in DP lol..i was on your trip for a short while but left shortly after then came back...*wistles* im in one of your pictures =3

Honey dont give hints to who it is.... :dry:

I'm not surprised, we decline about 5 of your bad attempts at spying a week, about time you got decent at it.

dont try to lie

[Fi]Steve> How many do you guys have?

<[Fi]Steve> -> 50~

<[Fi]Steve> -> hbu?

<[Fi]Steve> 54

<[Fi]Steve> want a planned run in

<[Fi]Steve> -> Hmm

That was before we ran into Mm+Foe you dumb ****, its not too hard to put a swordfish over our dd before the fight started it was 41.

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png