Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures- Undefeated Saturday

Loz

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gf vs fi today, too bad you had to lie about your opts in the pm, we only had 41 not 50...please edit that :x

<[Fi]Steve> How many do you guys have?

<[Fi]Steve> -> 50~

<[Fi]Steve> -> hbu?

<[Fi]Steve> 54

<[Fi]Steve> want a planned run in

<[Fi]Steve> -> Hmm

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

you never cleared out cp, and your not undefeated for two weeks you ran from us 4 weeks in a row your guys are really pathetic, we try to be the better clan and have some type of respect for you but you just keep digging deeper into the dtich that your already in, we try to show you that we can be a bigger clan and respect you but raza, and sean seem to be teaching you lie's. If you really think that you are better then us then stop hidding at fog, or at hill's tree's and even 1 v 1 your running like coward's and then flaming us on pure-warefare if you truly think your better then corrupt pures then show your face's on satuday.

THe **** man that wall of text makin me dizzy yo, wheres your respect of crashing us when you pulled 80 at your trip when we started with 60? what ****** clan fights a clan 60v80. Maybe you should have had more effect with the big boys in that cluster instead of getting cleared with your opts YO, and liek i said our topic sais the remenents of CP =)

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Looks like a not bad trip DP. Dont claim to be undefeated if you guys are scouting us to log from us its pathetic

We didn't "hide" or "run" from any clans today, we just had PKRI's which we went to go fight in.

xkf9J.png

you never cleared out cp, and your not undefeated for two weeks you ran from us 4 weeks in a row your guys are really pathetic, we try to be the better clan and have some type of respect for you but you just keep digging deeper into the dtich that your already in, we try to show you that we can be a bigger clan and respect you but raza, and sean seem to be teaching you lie's. If you really think that you are better then us then stop hidding at fog, or at hill's tree's and even 1 v 1 your running like coward's and then flaming us on pure-warefare if you truly think your better then corrupt pures then show your face's on satuday.

that exactly its like ir when they claimed they were better then e yet they never showed there face outside of homeworld.

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

fatality had 39-41, please fix that, and you lied about your opts to our leaders >.<

good job on your day

<[Fi]Steve> How many do you guys have?

<[Fi]Steve> -> 50~

<[Fi]Steve> -> hbu?

<[Fi]Steve> 54

<[Fi]Steve> -> Hmm

xkf9J.png

THe **** man that wall of text makin me dizzy yo, wheres your respect of crashing us when you pulled 80 at your trip when we started with 60? what ****** clan fights a clan 60v80. Maybe you should have had more effect with the big boys in that cluster instead of getting cleared with your opts YO, and liek i said our topic sais the remenents of CP =)

The clan that fights 80 vs 60 is the clan that puts the other clan in its place after trolling to much on purewarfare.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

And yet you still think your better then us anyway im done with posting here.

Heard Cp beat you, i'm not sure though.

Good Job DP

Only times CP touched us is after they crashed TLP vs DP which we were winning.

And the time EOP asked us to kill the CP that crashed your fights.

Other then that, we were busy fighting other clans.

xkf9J.png

dont try to lie

[Fi]Steve> How many do you guys have?

<[Fi]Steve> -> 50~

<[Fi]Steve> -> hbu?

<[Fi]Steve> 54

<[Fi]Steve> -> Hmm

when we were getting the run in we were remassing from when foe + mm hit us, we had 50ish when foe + mm hit us and we lost some from that, we weren't falled in, ask any of our leaders (steve is a normal member lol)

How did we run away when we fought TLPx2, FI, and Dv in the course of 2hours. Owait u crashed ****.

You are more dumb then i thought, when we said you ran away from us, it meant U S not from Tlp or Fi or whoever you fought, next time when you want to post something of you defeating us, post it when we have our opts, and not our 6 ppl.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png