Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

VD's saturday of fun

`Pk3rs

vdbannerdecember.png

Forums|#VD|Memberlist

This Saturday We will be hunting Violent Demise (VD) I dont like these Trash talking Bastards and i will be hunting them the Whole Trip So we are going to need to pull 20 To Compete with them. If we Shut them down this week, They will enter a Big Slump.

which is my #1 Goal to Close VD, They do nothing but Troll us Every Week and its time that we Do something about it. the Second they set foot in the Wild i will be on there ass. We will need Numbers to take them, because they have Levels on us. But the most they will pull by themselves is around 20-30. So to tag along, i have Invited Audace, A great friend of Mine Leads that clan and would like to hunt them aswell.

Im going to say this once. I WANT THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS CLOSED.

We'd been prepping hard for this trip due to clans like Omnicide and EOD talking about what they were going to do to us, and as a result got a huge pull. We hopped to a pvp world to hit Conspiracy + Audace with 33 people.

vdbar.png

We rushed Conspiracy and Audace east of clanwars and finished them in about 20 seconds, RIP Conspiracy, it was a good run.

Starting:

VD - 33

Cs/Ac - 25

Ending:

VD - 33

Cs/Ac - 10 escaped

vdbar.png

We realised that EOD had hopped into a PvP world and waited for them at hills. As soon as they seen us they ran for single.

Starting:

VD - 33

EOD - 15

Ending:

VD - 33

EOD - 11

vdbar.png

After EOD remassed we hit them again as they left bh, some clan of level 50s called Uncontrollable or something were there too but all they did was die really

Starting:

VD - 31

EOD - 15?

Ending:

VD - 31

EOD - 5 in bh

vdbar.png

Pics:

2j0ba4z.jpg

e3m9l.jpg

59792.png

597a9.png

100130141349.png

59250.png

59eb5.png

(We love you matt)

*More pics to come*

vdbar.png

The rest of the trip was uneventful apart from getting hit by Cy twice, good fight all clans and see you next Saturday. RIP Omnicde.

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

WE R #1

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

yo cy biscuits if u wanna pull 45-50 and hunt vd go hunt the big boys 2 hours later yo

Vd my home skillets did a good job yo

Whether or not you pretend your skin color is 10 shades darker than it actually is irl doesn't bother me, but don't do it on Runescape forums.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

vd is off da chizain

intense.png