Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Epidemic

Goop

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First fight that we had, MM wasn't in single, cmon now sandra, stop embarrassing yourself.

scapew.png

the dots close to single were dragging multiple people into the pink circles, the blue dot represents where the gfight is located, the green is where single is. The red part on the bigger map is multi. We dragged multiple E + Eop members, look in the white dotted area, you'll see 4-5 blues.

Quote for truth and to bump TLP's topic because its all lies like this one :banana:

Quote for truth and to bump TLP's topic because its all lies like this one :banana:

Thanks for the bump! As you can see, you are clearly being pushed towards single before HF rushed into EOP and E's side of the fight. But I suppose your progressive movement backwards was just a tactical retreat, and even if HF hadn't cleared the majority of EOP, you would have victoriously fought your way all the way back to clan wars because it was all a part of the original plan?

You still got **** on at Chaos Altar by level 60s in mith :banana: :banana: :banana:

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

That pic was taken 10 secs before E + remaining of Eop actually pushed you guys in single. Before I died I tried to attack people of MM/Foe and it said "this person is already in combat".

E + Eop were dominating Mm and Foe untill HF crashed. We would've went 2-1 if they didn't crash. Ah well :P It's funny though. MM, Foe and fi used to get mad at each other for claiming wins on crashed fights. Now MM and Foe do the same.

heartline8.gif

You actually had members in single. In the end we went 1-1 and I got 250k loot =]

Also it's the point that MM and Foe claim a win on a crashed fight. HF are mainly 100s which I could attack ( 108 max ) as you can see ( I'm 70 ).

Hf did hit us and Eop in the back. Not MM or Foe. Notice how we pushed MM and Foe all the way to single lol.

heartline8.gif

That pic was taken 10 secs before E + remaining of Eop actually pushed you guys in single. Before I died I tried to attack people of MM/Foe and it said "this person is already in combat".

E + Eop were dominating Mm and Foe untill HF crashed. We would've went 2-1 if they didn't crash. Ah well :P It's funny though. MM, Foe and fi used to get mad at each other for claiming wins on crashed fights. Now MM and Foe do the same.

no pic.. no proof.

lolol excuses

She says yo pushed us to single? we were taking defensive stance on the hill, north side for you idiots that don't know, we dragged 5 people every 10-15 seconds... thanks..have fun in the slump :confused:

She says yo pushed us to single? we were taking defensive stance on the hill, north side for you idiots that don't know, we dragged 5 people every 10-15 seconds... thanks..have fun in the slump :confused:

we were taking defensive stance on the hill

defensive stance

defense

What!? Pures are meant to be offensive. I fail to see your logic.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single