Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures' Sunday

Loz

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the most fun trips I've ever had, quality organisation and returning today!

We cleared so many banks; DV and C were just lining up to die for about 20 minutes. I couldn't believe it lol.

E fight was good fun, was a bit shorter than I hoped but we did have a fair few more.

EOP needs to invest in some P2P return sets. Returning in maple shorts really isn't very effective.

Thanks for ruining our undefeated saturday+sunday MM!

/end of shout outs

^ sais it all

Mad respect to C and E accepting run-ins outopted.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Good job DP, looked like a pretty fun day, I wasn't there but good fight on behalf of EOP, gj on your wins and better luck to the opposing clans next weekend I suppose. :smile:

Thanks, you too.

Good job DP, looked like a pretty fun day, I wasn't there but good fight on behalf of EOP, gj on your wins and better luck to the opposing clans next weekend I suppose. :smile:

Thanks, gl in f2p against dem high lvl klens

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

We had a good 25-28 still @ SC as we regrouped and rushed out, NOWHERE near ~10 1 itemers rofl.

You guys went into bh, stopped fighting and dismissed.

Then a few mins later like a 8 man group of DP were still around and they got dropped.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures