Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elite's Undefeated Sunday

True Whip

If you so confidence that you won , then please make a topic or video.

If not, then be shut up and reframe from flaming and making yourself from looking like a retard.

im woundering how did u win because mm crashed the first fight and we won the 2nd fight

tubetranscopy.png

twolfsig.png

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn bro games necking up takes sooooo long to return. As FOE proved, where the fight was in a segregated area at least a minute away from returning they won.

You're saying because the fight was close to a returning spot that means foe won? I don't see how that is logical at all.

If you so confidence that you won , then please make a topic or video.

If not, then be shut up and reframe from flaming and making yourself from looking like a retard.

*confident and im sure we could take you guys in a p2p irl full out

we also don't like to flame by calling other people retards

look, all i said was that we fought twice, and you said that you owned us three times

***** whats the deal

Might have counted the Clan war fight twice as it took a while for you guys to get a big returning group, I think.

@ Da rush - Don't be a sort loser just say Good fight and leave the topic.

Foe won the fight fair and square, you honestly can't except us to wait for over 5-10 mins while we get hitted by mains. (talking about the mains teams, not tlp. saying this because someone might take offence to it or think it is a flame bait.)

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

You're saying because the fight was close to a returning spot that means foe won? I don't see how that is logical at all.

I'm just saying you can't think you won when you got pushed all the way back to clanwars from dwarves and just games'd up when you died, not to mention 1 itemed us. Yeah, you owned foe.

Might have counted the Clan war fight twice as it took a while for you guys to get a big returning group, I think.

Foe won the fight fair and square, you honestly can't except us to wait for over 5-10 mins while we get hitted by mains. (talking about the mains teams, not tlp. saying this because someone might take offence to it or think it is a flame bait.)

i thought this was a pw topic....

As the topic states, TLP was clearly in clanwars, as at least one of our 3 videos can show.

Rather than pointlessly troll our topic, and force me to bring out my pictures of TLP members 1 iteming, not risking and such, just accept the loss, or make your own topic.

Either way, we won 3 times, clearing you at corp, clearing you to single at dwarves, and forcing you into clanwars, and stop returning with risk. Good fights, but we'll take our 3 wins and 0 losses, and see you next weekend.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

then we all fought @ clanwars and tlp was the last standing

i had 2 start using f2p sets :D

As the topic states, TLP was clearly in clanwars, as at least one of our 3 videos can show.

Rather than pointlessly troll our topic, and force me to bring out my pictures of TLP members 1 iteming, not risking and such, just accept the loss, or make your own topic.

Either way, we won 3 times, clearing you at corp, clearing you to single at dwarves, and forcing you into clanwars, and stop returning with risk. Good fights, but we'll take our 3 wins and 0 losses, and see you next weekend.

hey man i can only have so many crossbows and barrage runes

i just happened to have only daggers left so lay off about 1 iteming =/

OK GF u guys lost

tubetranscopy.png

twolfsig.png

TLp vs Foe irl plz?

Because you are in a Safe zone, pretty much means you don't want to die and are cleared from the battle field.

there wasn't 3 fights

we did get hit by mm on alternate side in 1st, no clue how that would have turned out, from what I've heard yall were up but I wasn't there for last 3 minutes or so of as I died 2x more trying to return

2nd, not a whole lot to say, we had 120 opts ready to keep on trucking before yall disappeared to claim it

click for:

MM'S TRIPS

Because you are in a Safe zone, pretty much means you don't want to die and are cleared from the battle field.

We are simply gathering a small party to dispose of your clan called "final ownage elite" and you left us. hence we are wondering why you are doing such things

MM did not hit TLP during the first fight. We logged in north bh stairs. FOE was spread south of bh stairs. A few of our idiotic members attacked a few then fell back in. MM then proceeded to walk through the crater to come out on the west stairs (mossies side) ((single)) by the time we got all the way around TLP was already cleared and MM just helped FOE kills the ones in single trying to run away.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

We are simply gathering a small party to dispose of your clan called "final ownage elite" and you left us. hence we are wondering why you are doing such things

Lol, when you run into safe zone, I think of that as a surrender because you are not longer willing to fight, as you are in safe zone.

To say you won because you returned 3-4 mins after we cleared you doesn't make it a win.

MM did not hit TLP during the first fight. We logged in north bh stairs. FOE was spread south of bh stairs. A few of our idiotic members attacked a few then fell back in. MM then proceeded to walk through the crater to come out on the west stairs (mossies side) ((single)) by the time we got all the way around TLP was already cleared and MM just helped FOE kills the ones in single trying to run away.

i died to toxic slay