Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elite's Undefeated Sunday

True Whip

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, when you run into safe zone, I think of that as a surrender because you are not longer willing to fight, as you are in safe zone.

To say you won because you returned 3-4 mins after we cleared you doesn't make it a win.

unless foe backs off the fight between tlp and foe

tubetranscopy.png

twolfsig.png

I'm just saying you can't think you won when you got pushed all the way back to clanwars from dwarves and just games'd up when you died, not to mention 1 itemed us. Yeah, you owned foe.

FOE can use the same necklace to teleport if they want. It's not just for TLP members. I never said we owned FOE but I do feel like we won the fight. We had 50 people continuously returning to the fight and have pictures of being the last ones left at Clan Wars. I used up over 3m on return sets in the fight and many other TLP did the same. So I don't really know who was 1 Iteming. Regardless I don't want to continue arguing. Whoever won it was the most fun I've had in the wild in an extremely long time and I'm sure it will give both clans an activity boost. Hope we can do it again next week :)

good trip foe, but we out-returned you at cw and we won that... good fights.

also we had 65 in 2nd fight not 75.

Lol you "out - returned" us?

Good job it only took you 3-4 mins after we cleared you and left.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

TLP mad bro?

FOE proved #1 p2p today so whats good?

also wanted to say that looking up right now i see "V3RD3" is viewing this topic, kinda wanna know who he is because every time we fought TLP he was there sniping me. I know you guys accept 1-50 def or whatever is acceptable now, but come on guys 70+?

Well basically the tlp portion of this topic was incorrect because MM crashed the first fight so nobody won there. We ran into foe in single, also pushed you guys and cleared most of you until you ran off and FI joined us in single. We didnt bother chasing you guys and proceeded on to fight Fi in single and killed all of them off as well, right after we beat you all in single. On the second fight you did push us to the area in front clan wars but we returned enough to prevent it from ending there (There were also mains below clan wars kiliing off some tlp as we returned but it wasnt that significant so...) Soon after what followed was basically a 30+ minute fight where we were trying to gain ground enough to win. It went back and forth but finally TLP pulled it out and killed off the remaining foe that didnt run into clan wars and hide. You did not win either of the fights, you actually lost the second fight. Good fight though im not gonna lie it was very very fun. Hope to see you guys next weekend, hopefully we wont have any interferences :P.

V9bEV.png
(17:58:00) <%Riley> What's the difference between Women's Rights and Epidemic?
(17:58:39) <%Riley> One was a myth in the 50's, the other is 50's in mith.

21aeosg.jpg

FOE can use the same necklace to teleport if they want. It's not just for TLP members. I never said we owned FOE but I do feel like we won the fight. We had 50 people continuously returning to the fight and have pictures of being the last ones left at Clan Wars. I used up over 3m on return sets in the fight and many other TLP did the same. So I don't really know who was 1 Iteming. Regardless I don't want to continue arguing. Whoever won it was the most fun I've had in the wild in an extremely long time and I'm sure it will give both clans an activity boost. Hope we can do it again next week :)

Agreed, was fun but hopefully it can be in a location where mains teams can't be interupted.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

i died to toxic slay

Read what he said

A few of our idiotic members attacked

MM didn't crash and never intended to.

Wasn't there personally today, but heard we did work as usual gj

Glad TLP breathing some fresh air in p2p again, sorry for chocking ya this weekend

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Well basically the tlp portion of this topic was incorrect because MM crashed the first fight so nobody won there, on the second fight you did push us to the area in front clan wars but we returned enough to prevent it from ending there (There were also mains below clan wars kiliing off some tlp as we returned but it wasnt that significant so...) Soon after what followed was basically a 30+ minute fight where we were trying to gain ground enough to win. It went back and forth but finally TLP pulled it out and killed off the remaining foe that didnt run into clan wars and hide. You did not win either of the fights, you actually lost the second fight. Good fight though im not gonna lie it was very very fun. Hope to see you guys next weekend, hopefully we wont have any interferences :P.

mm never crashed you spastics

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Lol you "out - returned" us?

Good job it only took you 3-4 mins after we cleared you and left.

yes we out returned you and we won at cw... I don't get whats so funny about that, maybe the fact that the mains were yours?

f_4k9htm_60057ba.png

Just stop being a ****... you had a great trip and i gave you the props you deserve. You are the #1 p2p clan...so act like it.

see you next weekend FOE, always fun fighting you guys even if it costs me 3m =P

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

yes we out returned you and we won at cw... I don't get whats so funny about that, maybe the fact that the mains were yours?

f_4k9htm_60057ba.png

Just stop being a ****... you had a great trip and i gave you the props you deserve. You are the #1 p2p clan...so act like it.

see you next weekend FOE, always fun fighting you guys even if it costs me 3m =P

1-17-2010 - white dot - (not in cc)

jesus christ you kids are retarded.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

guess i gotta report this to rsd aswell, seeing as you are in there court once already

Unplanned fight with numerous other mains interfering, not to mention me being attacked first and killing in retaliation.

Hi Mogli, what's the weather like in the jungle lately? :laugh:

Humid