Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elite's Undefeated Sunday

True Whip

Cleared us out, eh? Here's another picture taken about 20 seconds after the one that i previously posted. I was taking pictures of ending opts as directed by my leaders and these are the hard facts, think what you want.

foe3.png

Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome to pure warfare, i'll probably be here a while :happy:

Go figure, you guys are still in safezone.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go figure, you guys are still in safezone.

Last time i checked when you win you don't just stand in the wild waiting to get crashed, i only count 3 white dots outside of the safe zone. Cleared. Go figure.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Last time i checked when you win you don't just stand in the wild waiting to get crashed, i only count 3 white dots outside of the safe zone. Cleared. Go figure.

Who is going to crash you? The mains are yours and every clan that goes out an hour earlier than you and has ended.

Last time i checked when you win you don't just stand in the wild waiting for 88 opts of TLP not risking to return over and over, i count tons of pictures and videos showing FOE outside the safe zone. Cleared. Go figure.

Who is going to crash you? The mains are yours and every clan that goes out an hour earlier than you and has ended.

Something in vent was being said about mm coming to crash, but i'm not positive they were still out. After the week before last though and them still being butt hurt, they would crash us with no hesitation.

Last time i checked when you win you don't just stand in the wild waiting for 88 opts of TLP not risking to return over and over, i count tons of pictures and videos showing FOE outside the safe zone. Cleared. Go figure.

Every single video and picture i've seen thus far of foe on sunday has been cutting out right when the fight goes to clan wars, or when they were north of clan wars and we were west. Please feel free to prove me wrong.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Something in vent was being said about mm coming to crash, but i'm not positive they were still out. After the week before last though and them still being butt hurt, they would crash us with no hesitation.

You can just run back into safezone, hug it, return in welfare rinse and repeat, you're pretty good at it.

We went to bh with around 50 ppl and all tlp were in safe zone. Cleared go figure.

Haterz gonna hate

You can just run back into safezone, hug it, return in welfare rinse and repeat, you're pretty good at it.

This wasn't what happened on sunday, is this some kind of tip from you to me?

Thanks for the that though, i'll be sure to post it on the foe forums for them

We went to bh with around 50 ppl and all tlp were in safe zone. Cleared go figure.

Yeah, and that's when your trip ended..after you lost to tlp. Did you not see the picture i posted a while ago that showed Mr War saying 20 times "TLP is still at clan wars" and people asking for price checks because your trip ended. We're just going in circles here man, you're going to need more than that.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Indeed, the baiting is quite delicious TLP members.

However the fact remains your "victory picture" is taken from safezone clanwars, where 90% of your clan was, and the 10% that were outside were surely not risking as a multitude of FOE pictures can provide.

Anyways, I would ask you to take your loss in a classy manor, and not ***** about every little detail. The fact is, you can run to bank withdraw a dds a phoenix a games necklace and 20 sharks in about 2 seconds, return, hit a few FOE members, and repeat, but wee won the run in, there's no way TLP was coming back, considering you guys were clearly out of gear.

Once again, good fight, hopefully we can get 3 fights next weekend as well, and 3 victories.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

This wasn't what happened on sunday, is this some kind of tip from you to me?

Thanks for the that though, i'll be sure to post it on the foe forums for them

Yeah, and that's when your trip ended..after you lost to tlp. Did you not see the picture i posted a while ago that showed Mr War saying 20 times "TLP is still at clan wars" and people asking for price checks because your trip ended. We're just going in circles here man, you're going to need more than that.

That actually was what happened on Sunday. Assuming you were there you could perhaps show us a video or two to disprove 0BR's claims?

Nice of you to admit that there was 50 FOE at BH. Glad to see 100~ opts of TLP seriously claiming a win then over 50 FOE. Thanks for the picture of FOE members price checking their loots off of the few TLP that risked. Kinda would be awkward for FOE to just walk into BH with loot to price check if they had infact been cleared no?

That actually was what happened on Sunday. Assuming you were there you could perhaps show us a video or two to disprove 0BR's claims?

Nice of you to admit that there was 50 FOE at BH. Glad to see 100~ opts of TLP seriously claiming a win then over 50 FOE. Thanks for the picture of FOE members price checking their loots off of the few TLP that risked. Kinda would be awkward for FOE to just walk into BH with loot to price check if they had infact been cleared no?

There was lots of killing going on, naturally people get loot and i'm sure those loot happy kids from foe teled out of clan wars the moment they got the drop. That probably explains the lack of foe returning, leading to the end where tlp were the winners

YOUR WHITE ASS JUST GOT DUNKED ON BY THAT GUY^ :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Is that all you got? I'll take that as your rebuttal i suppose

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Alright i can see you're just trolling

I guess my job is done here

Farewell foe, we'll see you next week

if u aint gonna post something constructive dont post ty

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

~Topic closed~

posting topic closed dosnt give u a win soz bro

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

Foe Starting - 75

TLP Starting - 75

FOE against TLP at corp, though outnumbered , our spread and piling got us the one. It was a good fight from both sides, but we came out on top.

?!!?!?!

gj

Hostility