Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NBA Lists

Volt

Just for fun, name your top 5 players of all time, then you can name your top 5 favorite players of all time. I'm sure we'll get some epic Kobe vs. Lebron debates here.

Top 5 Ever:

5. Oscar Robinson - TripDoub

4. Wilt Chamberlain

3. Bill Russel - The NBA's greatest winner ever

2. Magic

1. MJ - I dare anyone to challenge this.

Top 5 (today)

5. Durant!

4. CP3

3. Melo

2. Lebron

1. Kobe

My Personal Faves

1. DRose (ye bish)

2. Pistol Pete

3. Durantula

4. Dirk

5. Nash

0. MJ

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Top 5 (Today)

1. Kobe

2. LBJ

3. Melo

4. Dirk

5. Nash

Top 5 (All Time)

1. MJ

2. Bill Russel (He won when there were like 8 teams in a season... that means the talent level is at such a height that one player SHOULDN'T always change the game, he did)

3. Magic

4. Shaq (Don't forget how dominant he was. He was like Wilt but a winner.)

5. Bird (He was a great player in his own right)

Notable Omission: Wilt. He's a selfish player who only cared about stats. If he was 1 foul away from fouling out he'd not play defense so he wouldn't foul out. He NEVER won.

Top 3 (Fav)

1. Pistol Pete Maravich (He has the best shot EVER. Oh and him and his dad came up with revolutionary training techniques still used today)

2. John Stockton (Played here forever and was the smartest and savviest player I have ever seen.)

3. Nash (No one has ever played the game more elegantly. He's a great passer and shooter too)

Don't tell me you're not in love with Pistol Pete because of only hit shot, Kosher lol. Also, having 'Pistol' on the back of your jersey is just badass.

Something I just thought about: how great was MJ/the Bulls (interchangeable) that while he was playing, he kept an entire line of HOF's and top 20 players ever from getting a ring? John Stockton, Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, and essentially ended the Magic-Bird (and too a lesser extent, Isaiah) era?

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

Don't tell me you're not in love with Pistol Pete because of only hit shot, Kosher lol. Also, having 'Pistol' on the back of your jersey is just badass.

Something I just thought about: how great was MJ/the Bulls (interchangeable) that while he was playing, he kept an entire line of HOF's and top 20 players ever from getting a ring? John Stockton, Patrick Ewing, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, and essentially ended the Magic-Bird (and too a lesser extent, Isaiah) era?

Bill Russel did the same thing. I believe Wilt and the Big O had that problem.

Top 5 All Time:

Michael Jordan

Wilt Chamberlain

Bill Russel

Magic Johnson

Larry Bird

Top 5 Current:

Kevin Durrent ( last 21games scored 25+points or more)

Kobe Bryant (all time leading scorer for LA Lakers now)

D-Wade (Only draftclass 03-04 player won NBA Championship)

Carlmelo Anthony (leading ppg this season)

Brandon Roy/Chris Paul (both great leaders for there team)

My Favs:

Chris Paul

Derrick Rose

D-Wade

Jammal Crawford

Bradon Roy

Why did I not add LB23?(Shocked?)

Reason 1: Too Cocky player, I saw a YT video of a kid asking him to sign a ball, In response he said no i will not...

Reason 2: Failed to win championship even when his team is stacked

Reason 3: Lied to everyone he will enter this year Dunk Coontest. (Hes scred to lose to NAte :P)

Reason 4: Tell everyone where your planning to go after this season! Everyone is Fk'ing wondering!

Reason 1: Too Cocky player, I saw a YT video of a kid asking him to sign a ball, In response he said no i will not...

Reason 3: Lied to everyone he will enter this year Dunk Coontest. (Hes scred to lose to NAte :P)

Reason 4: Tell everyone where your planning to go after this season! Everyone is Fk'ing wondering!

You know, MJ was a ********* too. But that doesn't stop him from being the GoaT.

Besides, how can he tell everyone where he's going when he hasn't even received contract offers yet???

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

Not a big LBJ fan but I think I can defend him here.

1. I'm sure he gets asked 500 times a day to sign stuff. Must be tiring after awhile.

2. When has his team ever been stacked? He has a horrible supporting cast.

3. Can't defend this. No one pressured him into declaring he was going to enter then he backs out? *******.

4. Why should he concentrate on that? Shouldn't he try to win a championship first? Then wonder about all of the rest of that crap. Plus I think him and Dwade/Bosh want to team up.

Volt & Kosher your right but when you look at how many times he got his team close to champsionship but has he or the team succed? Compare to the season record last year everyone was voting Cavs to win it all. But also look how many minutes Cavs bench played... barly 15minutes... One team stoped them Orlando Magics but than look at his sportsmanship. Right after losing he walked off while everyone was shaking hands and etc...Poor sportsmanship right there.

Sorry kinda went off topic

Volt & Kosher your right but when you look at how many times he got his team close to champsionship but has he or the team succed? Compare to the season record last year everyone was voting Cavs to win it all. But also look how many minutes Cavs bench played... barly 15minutes... One team stoped them Orlando Magics but than look at his sportsmanship. Right after losing he walked off while everyone was shaking hands and etc...Poor sportsmanship right there.

Sorry kinda went off topic

Well I think he's had a lot of moments of immaturity (Remember when he screamed at his mom on Mother's Day? haha) but I don't think that he's not great.

And it took MJ awhile to win his 1st... and he needed a Scotty Pippen. I don't think LBJ is behind MJ yet if you look at how long it took him. Maybe an old Shaq will be that Scotty Pippen, but right now I think he's done great on the court. Though I think his clutchness is definitely in question.

And it took MJ awhile to win his 1st... and he needed a Scotty Pippen. I don't think LBJ is behind MJ yet if you look at how long it took him. Maybe an old Shaq will be that Scotty Pippen, but right now I think he's done great on the court. Though I think his clutchness is definitely in question.

If you compare Lebron's 7th season to MJ's 7th season, Jordan wins by a comfortable (but not too comfortable) margin. Also, MJ won his first title in his 7th year, so if Lebron loses, there's no more excuses.

Melo is also more clutch than Lebron is.

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg

If you compare Lebron's 7th season to MJ's 7th season, Jordan wins by a comfortable (but not too comfortable) margin. Also, MJ won his first title in his 7th year, so if Lebron loses, there's no more excuses.

Melo is also more clutch than Lebron is.

Dirk is more clutch than both. REPPIN ze DEUTSCHLAND.

And LBJ has time on his side. As long as he wins this year he's keeping up with Jordan.

Well if Lebron wins champsionship then he goes above Jamaal Crawford. Lol still he is a great player but could be carryed away sometimes. When its game winners he trys to drive and try make a foul.

Only few times he has hit the shot compared to Kobe.

Dirk is more clutch than both. REPPIN ze DEUTSCHLAND.

And LBJ has time on his side. As long as he wins this year he's keeping up with Jordan.

http://www.82games.com/0809/CSORT11.HTM

:banana:

so who saw that kentucky game yesterday? i was there btw.

and john wall is the answer to anything basketball related

21-1

koolssigcopy.png

sig4resized.jpg