Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If you could trade

Dr Cake Town

If you could trade 1 of your leaders for a different leader who would you pick and why?

I would trade Davey to any clan because his kindness should be spread to all these clans freaking out on this forum about the number one spot, learn how the clan world is played children, so that everyone could lighten up and maybe have fun with other clans! If I could have another leader I would choose Goop so I could bs him on a trip and spam b00000000000000000000000000m :banana:

craig_sig_finished.gif

oh back on topic,

I'd trade Shot Cutter for Cory, and that would be because shot knows how to get **** active(saying TLP got great potential) and keep it running, then Cory, he knows what to do and how to do it :biggrin:

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

Lord Mahatma is not up for trade.

I would trade Speshls to E for free. And would give 13th to EOP. Then maybe they would have 1 nut atleast.

I see what you did there, and i like it. :banana:

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Any clan leader thats black

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Wtf is up with your sig, lol.

I'm clanless, so I'll just say if I was Epidemic, I'd trade Plode for someone who knew how to war :banana:

If I was Epidemic, I'd trade all our 1 def for 20+ def.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg