Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Is It True? Yes... Epidemic Closed... R I P <3

Hormone

Well, i guess its time for me to join a new clan... my favorite clan i have ever been in just closed as you all know... EPIDEMIC.

Im looking for a clan with a nice community, full of alot of chill people. Im not really sure what type of clan like ( Low, Med, High ), but i do know i would like to join a clan that does both (F2P, AND P2P) events.

As for my Rs Carreer/Clanning Carreer.. Ive been playing Rs for almost 5 Years now and have been in the pure world for 4 Years... Ive been in alot of clans such as, Future Ownage, Absolution, Divinity, Intense Redemption, Anxiety, Fatality, And Epidemic.

I was the Owner/Founder of Anxiety btw...

Current Stats:

625ae.png

Please give me some good clans for me to join :)

Also plz don't flame on this topic

Thanks, RIP E

Ryan/I Hormone I

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/quit

Nah good luck to you Ryan, hope you find a decent clan to join. Make sure it's standards are up :P

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

I wanna say come join MM but its your decision on what clan you want to join.

Good luck with finding the right clan you want

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

go to youtube and search clans and find ones that you think may be the best. Don't listen to what we say, cause we'll give you a bunch of different clans. Its not our choice, its yours. With stats like that you have a wide variety of clans to choose from that would suit you well. If you want to be in a clan that is more profesional then MM or Foe, if you want a good clan thats chill but still professional, then I suggest Fi or TLP. if your all for fame then Foe. If your for friends have laughs on trips while still doing good, I suggest Tlp or Fi. I've just given you some suggestions, but its not our choice, Its yours. You don't have to listen to me, I want you to find a clan that you will love as much as you loved Epidemic. I clan that you will stick with untill it closes, if it closes, like Epidemic. A clan that feels like Epidemic. Good luck.

yNKwA.png

Accepted as a TLP Junior 11-22-09

Accepted as a TLP Member 2-7-10

Accepted as a TLP Proud Member 6-24-10

Promoted to TLP Experienced Member 9-10-10

Promoted to TLP Elite Member 11-13-10

Honestly, consider #EOD. Yes, it's a smaller clan, we're more of a med level clan, we have decent enough organization and the motivation to keep improving and not giving up. The other side of the clan is our community. To me, it's been one of the best pure communities I've been part of, and I've been clanning for 5 years or so now.

If you're at least a little bit interested #EOD, and you can talk to me in #addydaddys or msg me [EOD]Matt|Heart

Try CP, we do both f2p and p2p events. We also have a freindly community with tons of funny people I can insure you that :P. We love to mini and have preps as well. #clan-cp www.corruptpures.ipbfree.com Give us a shot <3