Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Is It True? Yes... Epidemic Closed... R I P <3

Hormone

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#mg

we remain one of the top pure clans out there, plenty of trips, lots of fun, we have one of the most smartest leaders in the pure community, and we just got a ventrilo that we share witha bunch of foreign kids that play call of duty.

little fall in:

090814174438.png

team picture:

090827221536.png

#1 tanks:

62603.png

team picture #2:

6260a.png

6260c.png

090827222812z.png

oo20nv.png

uncledv.jpg

#devastation

Or

www.devastation.ipbfree.com

If your after fun, join us, we love it. Pretty nice community with mature members.

Also, we host both F2P and P2P.

We have a very dedicated staff.

If you dont choose us ryan, i wish you best of luck with another clan. :cool:

Come join DP man, consistant on both f2p and p2p servers, other then foe, were really the only clan for both f2p and p2p. www.dp-rs.com. #dpures

#DPures bro.

n3qb1g.png

Proud Honoured Member of Dp From November 7, 2009 to August 24, 2010. RIP DP <3333

Proud Junior of The Last Pures

Sorry about your lost, if you want, could check out TLP, we host both f2p and p2p exactly what you're looking for, check us out at #tlp

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Following what I said earlier. You can listen to what people say, its easy to say that their clan is #1, when in Reality Final Ownage Elite is #1, Mayhem Makers are #2, and THE LAST PURES are #3. I'm not sure overall, but thats the Pay to play ranks. I'm not telling you to join by ranks. If you want to be in a all work, no fun clan then Join Final Ownage Elite or Mayhem Makers. if you want a chill clan, that is good fun and just amazing, then Join The Last pures. now like I said I don't want you to listen to us. Most of us are here just to give you suggestions. This is your choice, not ours. A clan is a family, and joining a family just because people tell you to is not what you want to do. You want to join a clan that you feel comfortable in, a clan that you'll have fun in and that you know you'll never regret joining. Although it would be a great honor for you to join The Last Pures, I don't want you to join it just cause I told you to. I want you to join it because you feel comfortable in that clan, and that you know that you'll be happy in that clan, untill you quit or untill it dies. Good luck finding your family, I know you'll make the right decision, although I have never talked to you before.

yNKwA.png

Accepted as a TLP Junior 11-22-09

Accepted as a TLP Member 2-7-10

Accepted as a TLP Proud Member 6-24-10

Promoted to TLP Experienced Member 9-10-10

Promoted to TLP Elite Member 11-13-10

This is what I am going to tell you and I hope you take it to heart....

I was in AAO, when it left I joined CP with friends...they left and are now in TLP where I am also.

It took me almost a year after AAO closed to find a clan ....1. I liked 2. I felt like a person not just a +1 on a weekend trip 3. Comfortable enough to know some people like they are my roommates in college.

I would say go on some trips with people, I SUGGEST picking a clan based on Community (Clan not just guests) first, as that is who you will be with, win or loss. We all want to be in the "Best Clan" but why not join one thats good but has the friendships you may be looking for.

I am not going to try and get you to join TLP as ultimatly me pushing you will only lead you farther away I think.

If you want to talk about anything TLP or some advice. Irc nick is [Coz] | [Coz]`Away` | [Coz]`Rcing`

I will be Half-Oped in #TLP or you can simply /query me.

GL man!

~ Mike | Coz

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

You should really take a bit of time and think about it before posting, but if you're really interested, you should check out Eve Of Destruction. We do both f2p and p2p events. We have a great Community, Leadership and forums. Our members socialize a lot and they're friendly. If you wish to check us out:

IRC : #Eod

Forums : Eod-rs.com