Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

So, who wants me?

Scotts Law

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Scott,

I tried PMing you in IRC to talk but you must have been away.

I just wanted to throw out TLP as a possiblity. Here is why...

(a) TLP is a great P2P clan and trying to become a F2P clan also, with your help and knowledge you could take TLP to new heights

(B) E, I am sure had a great and awesome community, one that no clan would ever be able to match. Well I had a similiar thing in AAO, and when it closed almost two years ago I found TLP soon after. I have met many people who are helpful and also knowledgeable. I learned so much P2P wise its not even funny.

© I know you will enjoy TLP, TLP boasts a great P2P and a moderate F2P. I am more than willing to talk with you in IRC and get to know you better and help you make this decision. PM me anytime!!!

[Coz] | [Coz]`Away` | [Coz]`Rcing`

GL man, I wish you the best!!!

~ Mike | Coz

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

hey man, rip epidemic.

i hope you stay in t3h pure community because you look like an awesome and loyal dude.

if you dont quit i hope you find a good clan that will fit you :D!

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

(B) E, I am sure had a great and awesome community, one that no clan would ever be able to match. Well I had a similiar thing in AAO, and when it closed almost two years ago I found TLP soon after. I have met many people who are helpful and also knowledgeable. I learned so much P2P wise its not even funny.

alot of ppl said e community was **** lol..

Hello. Sucks that E closed :confused: , but TLP could use you. We're doing good P2P atm, so if you would like to try it out come apply :).

We have a great community, come #TLP for more information :biggrin:

15mms1s.jpg

thx Kasra <3

Pvp0mg.gif

thx [Coz]

Hey, sorry to hear about your clan closing, finding a new clan thats right for you is always a hard thing, and I'm here to recommend you to TLP, we have a friendly community, fun events, respectable leadership, and we are always looking for dedicated and mature pures, check us out at #tlp and www.tlp-rs.com

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

You should look @ EOP.

We're a PST/EST Based clan.

Have MANY F2P/P2P Miniwars you can always attend and you already know thattt,

and fun weekend trips.

Every day we host small pk trips.

Good community and have many upcoming fun events too.

Come in #Clan-EOP and talk to me if you want too. [EoP]S_u_w_0_0_P

www.eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Hi babe, I love you and I'll be honest with you.

You're pretty much a true Epidemic member. The way you handle things is the Epidemic way, hard to describe but it all makes sense in my head.

Anyways, my point is that, knowing you, I don't think you'll find the right clan. I didn't go around posting that on other people's topic because I think they might find a new home and have fun in this game. But I know how it is to start college and now with the whole Epidemic deal it'll be hard fitting in a new clan. I really think you're wasting your time and you should take this opportunity to move on. You really have a bright future ahead of you.

If you wanna talk about it, you know where to find me. Ily. <3

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Tlp if you wanna get a taste of the p2p

Tlp if you wanna taste it, FOE if you want to own it.

Cba with wall text, you're a great chilled guy so whatever clan you join you will be faithful :P

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here