Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise 6/2/10

Sean

now lets say the true stroy,

AV asked you lot for a run in

u said u have 14 people...

we turn up you have more like 21...

then AV v Eod at gdz

you and Eod planned to crash and we didnt end because you killed us we ended because of your pathetic clan crashing us who ever we fight...

i simply find it pathetic a med clan like you fighting low level clans..why dont you go and fight clans like exile?

oh yeh where is the bit on your topic about VD V Cy..i think people would like to see how hard you got ****** up..

First off to the above we did not plan on VD crashing the fight.

You guys won't fight a clan that out-opts you but you'll crash the smaller clans? Yeah, you guys keep pulling more and beating us. Why don't you move on and fight someone on your level.

You crashed our fight with Adversity. Only part that upsets me.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith gave us the win, after we killed you we dropped a few very quick... there was only a couple EOD left when VD crashed. either way, it was a **** move by VD, regardless of who won.

I had fun, I love how clans like AV talk trash 24/7 bout VD but everyweek they get cleared, CS, OD, Eod, AC, AV,

You all flame us and act like u own us but you dont back it up. Cya next week ~~

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

I had fun, I love how clans like AV talk trash 24/7 bout VD but everyweek they get cleared, CS, OD, Eod, AC, AV,

You all flame us and act like u own us but you dont back it up. Cya next week ~~

this is the first time i've said anything bad about vd. you-smart-bro?

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

You guys won't fight a clan that out-opts you but you'll crash the smaller clans? Yeah, you guys keep pulling more and beating us. Why don't you move on and fight someone on your level.

We will be next week. We planned having a low pull today so you could fight us but you ran from us at 16v14 then our opts rose while yours dropped. Your fault that you can't fight us on even terms.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Yes we think we own crashing a 10v10 now **** off if you're here to flame, it's all that happens now jesus christ

Settle down bro, we can't all move up in the world. Someone has to stay low and crash 10v10s.

keith i love you so much but we attempted to attack you cause we thought it was runescape and its the wilderness and i thought you where still pking

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Settle down bro, we can't all move up in the world. Someone has to stay low and crash 10v10s.

Yeah soz should've done signups and had a super srs week and ran over you 35v16 and have you in a safe world all trip like last week. SORRY FOR TRYING TO MAKE FIGHTS A BIT MORE COMPETITIVE.

EDIT: Convict, Keith, Adamant, can you either **** off or actually discuss something instead of flaming

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

We will be next week. We planned having a low pull today so you could fight us but you ran from us at 16v14 then our opts rose while yours dropped. Your fault that you can't fight us on even terms.

We never had 14. I came on in the middle of the trip so I can't say much of the previous fight as I was not there. We had 12 for a majority of the trip though and you had more than 16. Not sure if that's even terms but w/e.

I don't mind getting killed by you in the wilderness, but when we have a planned run in and you crash instead of fighting someone on your own level. Pretty lame.

keith i love you so much but we attempted to attack you cause we thought it was runescape and its the wilderness and i thought you where still pking

then since its the wilderness go fight a clan that is equal to your opts and levels common sense right? not crash a 10v10 low lvl clan fight.

oh yah, u can't fight any clans that pull your opts/lvls.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

Yeah soz should've done signups and had a super srs week and ran over you 35v16 and have you in a safe world all trip like last week. SORRY FOR TRYING TO MAKE FIGHTS A BIT MORE COMPETITIVE.

EDIT: Convict, Keith, Adamant, can you either **** off or actually discuss something instead of flaming

Its called moving up. I know VD hasn't tried it in the past 2 years or so but since you guys are doing so well you should try it. Don't be mad because you've lost this argument.

SN1ped, May be your first time saying anything about VD, Everysingle time we post a topic on PW it gets flamed by clans like you trash talking, Come back when you can down us.

hayley2copy.png

We never had 14. I came on in the middle of the trip so I can't say much of the previous fight as I was not there. We had 12 for a majority of the trip though and you had more than 16. Not sure if that's even terms but w/e.

I don't mind getting killed by you in the wilderness, but when we have a planned run in and you crash instead of fighting someone on your own level. Pretty lame.

why are you always complaining about level fighting clans at our level go into clan discussion we raised our reqs for all you clans that always talk about fighting our own levels tbh im really tired of all this bs why is that everything we do is NH and everything you do is so high and mighty when everything you do is the exact same **** that we do?

Edit: my post isnt directed at any clan its directed at all clans

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Its called moving up. I know VD hasn't tried it in the past 2 years or so but since you guys are doing so well you should try it. Don't be mad because you've lost this argument.

Hi idk if you actually read anything but we're going to fight med clans next week. I haven't lost any argument because there isn't one, I'm just waiting for idiots to get off this topic. I'm losing that battle right now though, plenty still here. inb4yousaysomethingdumblike'leavethen'

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

why are you always complaining about level fighting clans at our level go into clan discussion we raised our reqs for all you clans that always talk about fighting our own levels tbh im really tired of all this bs why is that everything we do is NH and everything you do is so high and mighty when everything you do is the exact same **** that we do?

Edit: my post isnt directed at any clan its directed at all clans

Feel free to re-write this so it actually makes sense and I'll reply.

SN1ped, May be your first time saying anything about VD, Everysingle time we post a topic on PW it gets flamed by clans like you trash talking, Come back when you can down us.

dude, then don't do some of the **** that VD pulls and maybe people won't talk **** or flame? you guys cause it yourself.. because of your ****** tactics... or what you guys do... instead of ending lets go all tha way to the end of wild and crash a low lvl clan fight.. and kill 3 people.

obviously your going to make people mad?

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

I'd really like to see EOD/AV/OD team up and crash your planned fights. You whined when clans did it to you, and now that you have some power against crappy clans, you abuse it while you can.

Karma awaits.

dude, then don't do some of the **** that VD pulls and maybe people won't talk **** or flame? you guys cause it yourself.. because of your ****** tactics... or what you guys do... instead of ending lets go all tha way to the end of wild and crash a low lvl clan fight.. and kill 3 people.

EOD don't even claim to be low. All you can do is claim to be low.

This is so dumb I have no idea why we even post topics here now.

Also Keith that was so funny. I can't stop laughing. Did you think of that all by yourself?

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Lol, We wanted a lowe pull this week to make it fair on AV and stuff, Were sick of use saying we have "****** tactics" or were NH we do the exact same **** as you guys, You cant accept it when we beat you, Always need to troll, aint gunna reply to anymore of your idiotic comments kid.

hayley2copy.png

I'd really like to see EOD/AV/OD team up and crash your planned fights. You whined when clans did it to you, and now that you have some power against crappy clans, you abuse it while you can.

Karma awaits.

Hey i didnt kno it was a planned fight i thought it was saturday when clans go out pking

intense.png

Hey i didnt kno it was a planned fight i thought it was saturday when clans go out pking

Obviously, you did Josh. You have a spy most likely in Adversity, I'm sure he told you. You went out of your usual PK zone to crash a fight in lvl 48 wilderness. Generally, when low level clans want a 1v1 planned fight, they go up to not get crashed.

We can just be honest.

Karma awaits.

Lmfao, even if EOD/AV/OD teamed up we would go for a higher pull again use would pull what like 25-30 people, News flash last week we Pulled like 35 because OD and AC were meant to be teaming, the same would happen Kid.

hayley2copy.png

(17:33:22) <[PT]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN COMPARE ]: VD/AV | Members: 34/33 (+1) | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 62.92/62.95 (-0.03) | P2P: 63.76/63.83 (-0.07)) HP: 69.32/72.55 (-3.23) Mage: 72.94/57.48 (+15.46) Range: 74.38/77.94 (-3.56) | Skill Total: 614/391 (+223)

Obviously, you did Josh. You have a spy most likely in Adversity, I'm sure he told you. You went out of your usual PK zone to crash a fight in lvl 48 wilderness. Generally, when low level clans want a 1v1 planned fight, they go up to not get crashed.

We can just be honest.

Low level clans?

*** [ CLAN COMPARE ]: VD/AV | Members: 34/33 (+1) | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 62.92/62.95 (-0.03) | P2P: 63.76/63.83 (-0.07)) HP: 69.32/72.55 (-3.23)

*** [ CLAN COMPARE ]: VD/EOD | Members: 34/31 (+3) | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 62.92/67.84 (-4.92) | P2P: 63.76/68.8 (-5.04)) HP: 69.32/74.58 (-5.26)

Looks like the low level clan ran over two med level clans really.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

(17:33:22) <[PT]RuneScript> *** [ CLAN COMPARE ]: VD/AV | Members: 34/33 (+1) | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 62.92/62.95 (-0.03) | P2P: 63.76/63.83 (-0.07)) HP: 69.32/72.55 (-3.23) Mage: 72.94/57.48 (+15.46) Range: 74.38/77.94 (-3.56) | Skill Total: 614/391 (+223)

Low level clans?

*** [ CLAN COMPARE ]: VD/AV | Members: 34/33 (+1) | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 62.92/62.95 (-0.03) | P2P: 63.76/63.83 (-0.07)) HP: 69.32/72.55 (-3.23)

*** [ CLAN COMPARE ]: VD/EOD | Members: 34/31 (+3) | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 62.92/67.84 (-4.92) | P2P: 63.76/68.8 (-5.04)) HP: 69.32/74.58 (-5.26)

Looks like the low level clan ran over two med level clans really.

Pretty much looks even to me, there just bitching about stuff as usual because we steamrolled them.

hayley2copy.png