Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures F2P Pk Trip February 6th 2010

Drunk

Honestly I was trying to call it fair and give it a 1 - 1 since we had foe hit us in 2nd fight and u had some ir on the first and the third was a cluster. But DP are ignorant and can't settle for anything.

GJ CP

your like the only CP member besides stu and some old school cp that I actually like. You and I know that if foe hit you we would of been crashing a massive fight. That however did not happen mate and you know it. It was a clean fight without any crashers. We cleared cp without returners as eop/mm were fighting at cw and foe were at chaos dwarves killing of our returners. Return was no an option for either clan in that fight so don't act as if it was unfair to cp. You walked past us at drags and we backed off to give you time in multi and then we hit you several minutes later as we had bvb and other mains sniping our leaders. When we sorted that out we charged. If you had a pkri with foe or not, if you were already fighting them we wouldn't of charged. DP take pride in not crashing fights, foe/mm/E/eop hardly ever crash us and we respect that from them and pay back the favour by staying clear of theirs. CP how ever manage to crash us every week, I even rember times pming you specifacly and asking us not to crash and you did so. If you did have a planned pkri no one told us about it, you didn't even tell us off when you walked by us in single (when the mains were sniping our leadership). No one from foe pmed anyone in DP telling us of a planned pkri so don't complain that we crashed your fight. All this bad blood between cp/dp is all good fun and part of the game. It's good to see the community staying competetive lol. Then it comes to a pw topic and you posted no proof of your victorys and seemed to rush that topic right after we ended you trip.

Gf's today. (wall of text)

mmflash123.gif

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your like the only CP member besides stu and some old school cp that I actually like. You and I know that if foe hit you we would of been crashing a massive fight. That however did not happen mate and you know it. It was a clean fight without any crashers. We cleared cp without returners as eop/mm were fighting at cw and foe were at chaos dwarves killing of our returners. Return was no an option for either clan in that fight so don't act as if it was unfair to cp. You walked past us at drags and we backed off to give you time in multi and then we hit you several minutes later as we had bvb and other mains sniping our leaders. When we sorted that out we charged. If you had a pkri with foe or not, if you were already fighting them we wouldn't of charged. DP take pride in not crashing fights, foe/mm/E/eop hardly ever crash us and we respect that from them and pay back the favour by staying clear of theirs. CP how ever manage to crash us every week, I even rember times pming you specifacly and asking us not to crash and you did so. If you did have a planned pkri no one told us about it, you didn't even tell us off when you walked by us in single (when the mains were sniping our leadership). No one from foe pmed anyone in DP telling us of a planned pkri so don't complain that we crashed your fight. All this bad blood between cp/dp is all good fun and part of the game. It's good to see the community staying competetive lol. Then it comes to a pw topic and you posted no proof of your victorys and seemed to rush that topic right after we ended you trip.

Gf's today. (wall of text)

make that shorter..im eating and cba to read all of it xD

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

CP Starting - 77 People

DP Starting - 79 People +

CP Ending - 25ish

DP ending - 25ish - logged

That is utter ******** lmao. You'll see a video soon.

And the first opts, you're saying we killed 2 people? ur funny

Hostility