Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures Saturday

Cronic Ko

After getting a quick remass, we set out to find CP and kill them once again. After hopping world after world just to get CP, we finally got a fight aranged.

by arranged you mean rushed us while we waited on foe to rush us?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT was 1 - 1 lol The 3rd fight was a cluster between FI CP AND DP. Just because one random kid said FI + CP? Doesn't mean that we were teaming. Infact we wre going to world 21 to fight FI in a run in but we knew you had a spy in CP so we were ready for anything honestly.

? Pretty sure that klutch kid admitted to having a spy in DP a million times. We just have good scouts thats all.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

IT was 1 - 1 lol The 3rd fight was a cluster between FI CP AND DP. Just because one random kid said FI + CP? Doesn't mean that we were teaming. Infact we wre going to world 21 to fight FI in a run in but we knew you had a spy in CP so we were ready for anything honestly.

Drunk, why are you being so parnoid? We havent mentioned it was 3-0 or 2-2 or 1-1 in the topic, we've said nothing about losing/Winning all we have said is starting/ending opts.

Like I've said man stop getting your self worked up man, First fight you would of propably won none theless of the IR hitting us, But whatever.

And 3rd fight was a cluster, so i don't think that would be a win/lose to anyone.

Like I've said on seans account, I hope you guys stop attempting to crash us sooner or later, because its not hard to crash back aswell.

Proud Leader of Destructive Pures
71k1gj.png

oixjk1.png
2uqdfgh.png2niu1dj.pngsy1cur.png

no lol we pushed you and fi hit us so we regrouped and reushed BOTH clans and you BOTH ran into single.

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut

Drunk, why are you being so parnoid? We havent mentioned it was 3-0 or 2-2 or 1-1 in the topic, we've said nothing about losing/Winning all we have said is starting/ending opts.

Like I've said man stop getting your self worked up man, First fight you would of propably won none theless of the IR hitting us, But whatever.

And 3rd fight was a cluster, so i don't think that would be a win/lose to anyone.

Like I've said on seans account, I hope you guys stop attempting to crash us sooner or later, because its not hard to crash back aswell.

And yous showed that its not hard to crash back today amirite?

After getting a quick remass, we set out to find CP and kill them once again. After hopping world after world just to get CP, we finally got a fight aranged.

by arranged you mean rushed us while we waited on foe to rush us?

ranger stop posting you have no idea what your talking about

I Vode I

40 Attack | 99 Strength | 1 Defense | 91 Range | 1 Prayer | 91 Magic | 65 Combat

ideume.png
ubd7878tp2.png
18289.png

Okay if you wanna say that but just to let you know CP has been trying to put spies in DP for the last couple of months that is why everytime we hopped you were right infront of us but Dp don't use spies to win. Also we kept finding you before fi said they had a run in with you but you kept logging?

alqjvp.png

alrite you lost the first fight against cp... second fight vs cp we didnt have 77 we had 68 AT MAX please chance this.. and stop making this topic look hardcore.

Enough Said

you will never know my true identity

no lol we pushed you and fi hit us so we regrouped and reushed BOTH clans and you BOTH ran into single now stfu you ******* idiot your pissing me off with you little baby winning posts and go mass invite at edge in a f2p bh world 2-1 i rest my case gtfo are topic kid.

In Cp you must attend a pk trip as a invite before being able to apply for membership. You might wanna actually find something to flame before you open that trap of yours, not to mention your leader clearly already said it was 2-1 or anything like that, its 1-1. Get over it, you lost to CP, as you usually do, and you managed to maybe beat us once today also. Get over it, get off your own topic for your own good.

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Lol whoever is still debating, you like more patehtic then final trying to be funny with hes stupid posts.

I suggest you stop, Because ill be handing out warnings to DP who carry on flaming.

Keep on topic; Its about our day today, not what the lost/win count was.

71k1gj.png

oixjk1.png

good day!! but could you please edit that we had 67 in the second fight vs u guys :)

Thanks a bunch, was a good day.

your spys are pissing me off as well

Your topic even says you have 77 o.0, I started with 65 until I saw that.

Anyway, thanks for the fights once again

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

And nots even the point drunk, I don't really give a **** about winning/losing, what i care about is having fun, and to be honest the only reason DP is being a **** to you guys is because you guys always attempt to crash us, and to be frank this will back fire on you guys, you just wait and see, If you really think its worth it then carry on.

excuse me? how are we always attemping to crash you. Im quite sure we avoided ur run in vs Fatality today when we easily could have crashed. YOu know from ur spys taht we were sitting in single. If anything, you were coming to crash us vs Fatality at the end of our pk trip. And sure enough, with the help of ur spys, you hopped right into our world as we were about to rush FI.

quite sickening

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

In Cp you must attend a pk trip as a invite before being able to apply for membership. You might wanna actually find something to flame before you open that trap of yours, not to mention your leader clearly already said it was 2-1 or anything like that, its 1-1. Get over it, you lost to CP, as you usually do, and you managed to maybe beat us once today also. Get over it, get off your own topic for your own good.

i can post as much as i want on my own clans topic thanks.. it was fun fighting you guys i didnt die once :)

but yeah Goodluck sunday DP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nme2p.png
selenatom.png

Proud Ex Destructive Pures Elite.
Proud Enemy Member.
The Legendary [DP]r0fl :down: tut tut

DP always wanted a Full Out, well now your getting one :D

1st fight CP clearly won, we will have the video out so everybody can see.

2nd fight im going to give it to you guys but in that fight Foe, and Fi killed many returners for CP, we had a group of about 7-10 people going back to the fight when Foe killed us,

Mains also attacked our main vent callers so that was a Blow on us unfortunately, all these little things whent to Dp's favor.

3rd fight we had a Pkri with Fi but when we heard you guys were logging in close by we rushed you, Fi not knowing that we were in a fight with you guys rushed us, After a min we Decided there was no point in fighting 2 clans at once and went to bh stairs to wait it out, we returned to Bh bank with 55+ people. We couldve gone out and pk some more but our leaders had to go. =[

No one could claim a win in this fight as all 3 clans went into bh with 55+ people

1-1 Day

Well good job DP in beating us for the first time in a while looks like those E apps helped you guys alot as you all went from pulling low 60s to mid 70s, Hopefully Saturdays will be more chalenging now with your number boost.

XD

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

good day!! but could you please edit that we had 67 in the second fight vs u guys :)

Thanks a bunch, was a good day.

your spys are pissing me off as well

excuse me? how are we always attemping to crash you. Im quite sure we avoided ur run in vs Fatality today when we easily could have crashed. YOu know from ur spys taht we were sitting in single. If anything, you were coming to crash us vs Fatality at the end of our pk trip. And sure enough, with the help of ur spys, you hopped right into our world as we were about to rush FI.

quite sickening

Please don't get me started about Sies Mrs honey, I have ur IP caught 4 times because you failed to spy on us 4 times, Afrfican ****, Vo reject, 69iii please don't make me extend the last.

And don't even open your mouth about crashing, ur whole clan is moulded from crashing

71k1gj.png

oixjk1.png

CP declined a Fullout Vs us? maybe we should to.

Rofl 90+ replies already keep it comin! loving the attention on our topics <333

Edit: CP complaining about spys after trying to plant 5+?

Pretty sure CP crashed DP v TLP last saturday, and have been since. Gf CP.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

DP always wanted a Full Out, well now your getting one :D

1st fight CP clearly won, we will have the video out so everybody can see.

2nd fight im going to give it to you guys but in that fight Foe, and Fi killed many returners for CP, we had a group of about 7-10 people going back to the fight when Foe killed us,

Mains also attacked our main vent callers so that was a Blow on us unfortunately, all these little things whent to Dp's favor.

3rd fight we had a Pkri with Fi but when we heard you guys were logging in close by we rushed you, Fi not knowing that we were in a fight with you guys rushed us, After a min we Decided there was no point in fighting 2 clans at once and went to bh stairs to wait it out, we returned to Bh bank with 55+ people. We couldve gone out and pk some more but our leaders had to go. =[

No one could claim a win in this fight as all 3 clans went into bh with 55+ people

1-1 Day

Well good job DP in beating us for the first time in a while looks like those E apps helped you guys alot as you all went from pulling low 60s to mid 70s, Hopefully Saturdays will be more chalenging now with your number boost.

XD

I think FI did know cause they rushed in saying off cp?

alqjvp.png