Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures Saturday

Cronic Ko

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100206182821.png

I thought last clan standing = win? wtf maybe I'm retarded..

100206171318.png

Seeing how we took and killed the majority of fi while you guys waited and then recharged at the end does not really give you the win. But as i said if you guys want to claim the win go ahead. No one is going to win this argument so its not even worth getting raged over

I Vode I

40 Attack | 99 Strength | 1 Defense | 91 Range | 1 Prayer | 91 Magic | 65 Combat

ideume.png
ubd7878tp2.png
18289.png

100206171318.png

Seeing how we took and killed the majority of fi while you guys waited and then recharged at the end does not really give you the win. But as i said if you guys want to claim the win go ahead. No one is going to win this argument so its not even worth getting raged over

Nope, just smart vent callers got us out of it and then got us the win. I'm sure Drunkin r2h would understand m8

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Darious or whatever your name is, Just stop the debating on who done this and who done that, aslong as DP/CP had fun, thats all that betters for DP to be honest, So please stop posting on this topic if you havent got anything else other then that to say.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

im guessing opts are wrong on probably all the fights but gj anyway, i guess having like 20 new E members helped you alot

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Gj Guys :) However in my opinion CP clearly won the first one. The third one you can't really call it CP + FI because one random person said it lol. Its not like the whole clan was spamming it to team.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Good job DP :banana:

Note: I suggest having more then one person taking pictures :P, and that first pic seems kinda old? True Barraqe is Adddydaddy and it hasn't been the name True Barraqe for a while?

It's a glitch. You never had that? When you log in you gotta type a letter to make it change to your display name.

alqjvp.png

im guessing opts are wrong on probably all the fights but gj anyway, i guess having like 20 new E members helped you alot

CP has invites so it evens out.

n3qb1g.png

Proud Honoured Member of Dp From November 7, 2009 to August 24, 2010. RIP DP <3333

Proud Junior of The Last Pures

Shame you have to lie about numbers again, 2nd weekend in a row :(

We have an 89 Memberlist (82 before the trip) and maxed at 76, how many do you think we pulled? 100? Seriously kid, we beat CP, deal with it.

Gj Guys :) However in my opinion CP clearly won the first one. The third one you can't really call it CP + FI because one random person said it lol. Its not like the whole clan was spamming it to team.

To be honest Drunk, no one is claming wins or anything what we're trying to say is, First fight IR rushed our side, thats not an excuse but thats what happeded.

And the 3rd fight it was a cluster ****, so it really dosent matter, and as for the 2nd fight your blaming it on Foe returners? Well if they killed ur returners they must of killed ours aswell.

And nots even the point drunk, I don't really give a **** about winning/losing, what i care about is having fun, and to be honest the only reason DP is being a **** to you guys is because you guys always attempt to crash us, and to be frank this will back fire on you guys, you just wait and see, If you really think its worth it then carry on.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

To be honest Drunk, no one is claming wins or anything what we're trying to say is, First fight IR rushed our side, thats not an excuse but thats what happeded.

And the 3rd fight it was a cluster ****, so it really dosent matter, and as for the 2nd fight your blaming it on Foe returners? Well if they killed ur returners they must of killed ours aswell.

And nots even the point drunk, I don't really give a **** about winning/losing, what i care about is having fun, and to be honest the only reason DP is being a **** to you guys is because you guys always attempt to crash us, and to be honest this will back fire on you guys, you just wait and see, If you really think its worth it then carry on.

that best thing u said all night

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I agree with you that you won or would've won the first fight without IR. 3rd fight we pushed you into single without you comming back out up to you if you call that a win or not. :biggrin:

alqjvp.png

IT was 1 - 1 lol The 3rd fight was a cluster between FI CP AND DP. Just because one random kid said FI + CP? Doesn't mean that we were teaming. Infact we wre going to world 21 to fight FI in a run in but we knew you had a spy in CP so we were ready for anything honestly.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~