Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Community

soviet zek

Someone ban this idiot already lmfao.

P.S. Nice EOP Legends & Bank pic topics, good luck next weekend. Might want to shut up while you can.

Anyways communities like this killed the clan world. Clans will do anything for publicity even if it's all lies and that makes the other clan 'mad' which in the end causes flames. It was much worse for MM back when we started using these sites since it was run by tyrants and it was basically an anti-mm site. At times I wish we never got into PC/PW and do consider taking our clan stuff somewhere else due to all the idiots that have joined.

LOL

I love your appreciation, but this won't help.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Anyways communities like this killed the clan world. Clans will do anything for publicity even if it's all lies and that makes the other clan 'mad' which in the end causes flames. It was much worse for MM back when we started using these sites since it was run by tyrants and it was basically an anti-mm site. At times I wish we never got into PC/PW and do consider taking our clan stuff somewhere else due to all the idiots that have joined.

Just like how an MM member posted a topic threatening to hack their Forums?

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

there should not be a top clan list. there should be a tournament that decides ranks in a PCR list or someshit like that. take out clan discussion topic. and have dispute sections between clans and also vid proof.

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

there should not be a top clan list. there should be a tournament that decides ranks in a PCR list or someshit like that. take out clan discussion topic. and have dispute sections between clans and also vid proof.

PCR list always has and always will be a badly implemented good idea that gets inactive extremely quickly.

4Fdyf.png

top clan list is the biggest problem

Hostility

top clan list is the biggest problem

yes thats why there shouldnt be one. just a rawlist and who evre claims number 1 can full out for it and so on. should also concern p2p also. all fights should be pvp with ac's from other clans. if the clan community worked together to do this, it would work.

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.