Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RE: "Saints getting RECKED"

V

saints win

/end discussion

but really, glad the Saints finally have a superbowl victory, that 2 pt conversion & other plays showed the Saints just wanted that win so bad. Colts started off well but then the Saints just preceded them.

Was a fun game to watch, Saint's definitely held their dominance and ground after the second half. That onside kick was SICK

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Eh, I feel bad. Colts should of won, But i guess it's cool that the saints did.

How in the world should the Colts have won? They only had 1 turnover and there were no bad/blown calls to my knowledge. It's the Colts fault for not producing as much as the Saints did.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

LOL. Sorry about the topic I posted before, can't say I was thinking when I made that topic.

On Topic: Yea, was a decent game, wanted colts to win though

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Tsk tsk, how the Mannings have fallen.

Another reason why I personally enjoy the NBA...repeats, three-peats, and dynasties are more common.

1) Eli sucks. He never rose, a lucky SB to say the least.

2) New teams always contending for a SB is much more interesting than the NBA, where we already know who will probably win it all, and we know there are only 5 teams that have a chance for it. Magic, Celtics, Cavs, Lakers, and Mavs. Yes, I included the Mavericks.

1) Eli sucks. He never rose, a lucky SB to say the least.

2) New teams always contending for a SB is much more interesting than the NBA, where we already know who will probably win it all, and we know there are only 5 teams that have a chance for it. Magic, Celtics, Cavs, Lakers, and Mavs. Yes, I included the Mavericks.

So there were more than 6 (Nuggets) teams who could've won the SuperBowl this year?

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Was a fun game, I had no second thoughts that Saints would lose whatsoever.

Probably the best plays were the onside kick and the interception at like 4 minutes left, totally crushed the Colts motivation that they could make a comeback lol.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

So there were more than 6 (Nuggets) teams who could've won the SuperBowl this year?

Cowboys, Colts, Saints, Vikings, Jets. Then we could include the teams that were in it to win it at the beginning of the season Patriots, Eagles, Bengals, etc.

NBA everyone thinks it's the Lakers championship to lose.

Eli's done nothing but get better since that superbowl. To say he sucks is just silly.

He sucked during that time, he might of got a little bit better, but what does that make him now? Maybe above average by a little bit, he's mediocre in my opinion. There's no Plaxico to go up and catch his jump balls. He's never going to be an elite QB.

Cowboys, Colts, Saints, Vikings, Jets. Then we could include the teams that were in it to win it at the beginning of the season Patriots, Eagles, Bengals, etc.

NBA everyone thinks it's the Lakers championship to lose.

He sucked during that time, he might of got a little bit better, but what does that make him now? Maybe above average by a little bit, he's mediocre in my opinion. There's no Plaxico to go up and catch his jump balls. He's never going to be an elite QB.

They had one of the best passing offenses in the league this year lol. The running game was way below average and our secondary was destroyed. The only thing that kept us at .500 on the year was our passing game. And Steve Smith had a break out year breaking the giants reception record in a season, also getting into the pro bowl. We have enough receivers that we don't need Burress anymore. I never said he was up in the elite group with peyton, brees, and brady. I only said that saying he sucks makes very little sense.

Arp-1.png

They had one of the best passing offenses in the league this year lol. The running game was way below average and our secondary was destroyed. The only thing that kept us at .500 on the year was our passing game. And Steve Smith had a break out year breaking the giants reception record in a season, also getting into the pro bowl. We have enough receivers that we don't need Burress anymore. I never said he was up in the elite group with peyton, brees, and brady. I only said that saying he sucks makes very little sense.

Quoting for truth.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif