Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honour

Brayden

Well, lately on PW i've seen a lot of teleing and **** going on. I have just one question, what is every clans rules about Honor. Like is logging during a fight Honor, Picking up a ring of life and using it honor? Or even finding a tele or using it. Don't close this topic, I would like to see some perspectives.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, no one can claim to be an all around 'honor' clan. I'm sure they all have their faults and/or break the rules some how. Personally, I don't care if someone tele's/logs/pjs. They are obviously pixel hungry and it is just a game... Although you would be making the game a bit less fun for other people.. hmmm

pandanegative1.png

Teleporting and ring of lifing doesn't even matter anymore. All clans want is to beat other clans, nobody care about drops. The new NH is crashing wars, lying about opts, etc.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Teleporting and ring of lifing doesn't even matter anymore. All clans want is to beat other clans, nobody care about drops. The new NH is crashing wars, lying about opts, etc.

That I guess. I could care less what people do 1v1ing. Now if you tele during a clan fight, yeah you'd get booted.

Volt that's an ownage avatar you got there golden sun ftw

On topic: I agree honour has become wittled down to it's knees and no-one follows it these days I remember rushing was no honour running from fights was no honour pjing was no honour tagging was no honour I guess people stopped caring after 06 I personally don't indulge in any of the above activities I'ts just second nature to honour pk although I do admit this slack of on honour rules has pushed me to run from fights with tanks etc I used to just give out free 75k tricks if I lost a fight nowadays I think what's the point he wouldn't do the same for me? I will pj a kid if it's revenge some people have to get what they deserve etc :x

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

Amusing how people worry about teleing when the supposedly #1 clan masses for trips and it's leaders make public hacking threats.

Keep on worrying about your teleporting honor rofl.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I know for a fact that it matters in MM. We still stick to our old rules but shame other clans haven't... Not like I run their clan so not much I can do.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

That's completely wrong lol. The whole reason behind the "honour code" was to single out, and kick, the idiots from clans that wouldn't give "fair" fights to other people. Crashing and lying about opts isn't "no honour", it's just not liked within the pure community. Teleporting and ring of lifing is still punishable with a kick from the clan (in regards to some clans), but all clans crash and won't kick select members because of it.

4Fdyf.png

I don't know why people are replying honour is dead, most of us here follow it.

True, but then you have people that pretend that they are a honorable clan.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012