Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Urbanned

Lamotrigine

So I was fishing, bored in irc. Decided to .ud all of the main pure clans I could think of. I did not put any of these in. This is what came up.

(06:03:16) -[DA]RuneScript- *** [ URBAN ]: "final ownage elite" 1. A RuneScape clan that likes to be ****** bags and often runs out of nowhere, charging helpless clans as the Disciples of Elvemage.

(06:06:51) -[DA]RuneScript- *** [ URBAN ]: "mayhem makers" 1. mayhem makers is a RuneScape clan of *******. They like to Teleport out of the wilderness in fights. Ever find yourself in mayhem makers, start slitting your wrists. |

(06:07:52) -[DA]RuneScript- *** [ URBAN ]: Definitions: 4 | "tlp" 1. The Last Pures, the greatest RuneScape clan to ever grace the game. Full of pures with godlike stats and insane amounts of cash money piles. Also known as The Largest Penises, Oprah Winfrey once described them on his/her show as "a group that does not forgive, that does not forget, they have over 9000 penises, and they're all raping children." Surprisingly there is only 150 members in The Last Pur

(06:08:09) -[DA]RuneScript- *** [ URBAN ]: There were no UrbanDictionary entries found for "Eruption of pures".

(06:08:16) -[DA]RuneScript- *** [ URBAN ]: Definitions: 5 | "eop" 1. Another way of expressing excitement and/or enthusiasm.

(06:09:07) -[DA]RuneScript- *** [ URBAN ]: "Destructive pures" 1. a low level pure clan of epic proportions known for their members gigantic average in magic level and ***** size. They wins their wars through sexual brain manipulation and nude luring which always results in a great drop of roonscap items such as bones and cooked lobster specimen

(06:09:48) -[DA]RuneScript- *** [ URBAN ]: "intense redemption" 1. A clan lead by an avid defence-getter, A.K.A. Zo, or Hoodlomxp, or Hybridbros. Besides the leader it is the best clan of all of Runescape

(06:10:33) -[DA]RuneScript- *** [ URBAN ]: Definitions: 2 | "eve of destruction" 1. sweet ass battlefield mod

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

[ 7URBAN ]: Definitions: 077 | "7fatality" 2. A move you do in a dance club (taught by Urban Tea in Clubbin' Techniques 101) that involves coming up behind your partner, putting your right hand on the right shoulder and bending him/her over. Preferrably him.

0,1«04020:04090:0444 PM0» <[CC]RuneScript> *** [ 7URBAN ]: 7Example: "I was dancing with this chick and I hella 7fatality'd her.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

The Hatred

An idiotic group of 11 year olds with a leader who thinks that the word "hi" is flaming. Usually found on the game Runescape, they also seem to love the phrase "caketown".

Jimmy just turned 8. His parents Got him a computor. He started Playing Runescape. He joined The Hatred.

pur3 sponge

Pur3 Sponge is the leader of The Hatred, a Runescape pure clan. Pur3 Sponge is a guy that claims to be a girl over the internet. He also looks like a wide mouth, ***** sucking llama. He is the worst leader out of all Runescape clans and tends to be hypocritical and retarded. Pur3 Sponge tries to hide under the name Crystal just so it will make him feel more like a girl, but the fact remains, he is still a ***** loving blowfish.

I owned Pur3 Sponge's clan in a good game of Runescape the other day seeing as his clan just plain out sucks. I also realized Pur3 Sponge, also known as Crystal, looks like my dog. So if you bang Crystal, your banging something that looks like my ugly dog.

corrupt pures

The best Runescape pure clan known to man. They are known for dominating The Hatred, mainly because The Hatred is a group of small ***** sucking rhinos who loves to drive their horns into each others butt while bounty hunting.

Corrupt Pures own The Hatred every Saturday in Bounty Hunter.

yay for rivalry days

Arp-1.png

Search mississippi poptart.

i dare you.

~~~~ Mississippi PopTart

Puking in a girls ***** and using it as lube

Last night Lindsey and I wanted to do the only thing she had never done, so we made a Mississippi Poptart.

YummY!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png