Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mustuks

Mustuks

Hey PW, I am Mustuks and I want a clan. My timezone is GMT +2 (Lithuania). I'm f2p only and I want a clan with a lot of f2p events.

I've been in Enigma, Epidemic and I have a lot of experience. Well yeah I've been in more clans but with other accounts.

Stats :

100211195229.png

Not gonna make big topic, post please !

:blush:

carmeloanthony.png
307ltt5.jpg
75211255.png

GL Mustuks :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Why not try Dp?

Consistent pull's in f2p and p2p, We have a wide variety of f2p and p2p events, a great staff, and friendly members who are willing to help you out with anything and make you feel at home. Try us out and if you don't like us, you are free to leave :)

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

I'm not sure how the timezone would work out for you but you can give Eve of Destruction a look. You can find everything you need at #EOD and you meet our requirements =).

Why not try Dp?

Consistent pull's in f2p and p2p, We have a wide variety of f2p and p2p events, a great staff, and friendly members who are willing to help you out with anything and make you feel at home. Try us out and if you don't like us, you are free to leave :)

perfect explanation. check this out

Try out Fatality, we are rising every week in F2P, and soon to be in the top 3. We have a nice and great community, with active forums, and in game events. Don't miss out on the chance to be in the upcoming top F2P Clan.

#fatality

R-s-fi.com

Hope you join our community :)

You can try out Eve Of Destruction if you want. I'm not sure on the TimeZones, but if you want you can chill in our IRC since that's where we call Minis. That way you can find out if we fit you.

IRC : #Eod

Forums : Eod-rs.com

Today I was explaining to my sister about some problems I've been having with girls at school who are jealous of my boyfriend. When I'd finished, she looked at me and said "bitches gon' hate" and walked away. My sister is a 4 year old little white girl. MLIA.

#fatality

why not come check out #omnicide?, we are a very active/freindly community, we have around around 3 mini wars a day and a f2p pk trip on saturday, our website is www.clanod.ipbfree.com, you can also look us up on youtube we have a wide range on videos from fullouts-pk trips,i hope you take Omnicide into consideration :]

#Omnicide

Depending on your combat level :o

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png