Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

searching.

Darren

Looking for a true "Low" pure clan with like 55-60 stat requirments an active community and active forums,

my stats are.

20att

43str

1def

60range

23pray

1mage

The account is in the training at the moment going for

50att

70str

1def

75range

44pray

70mage

Hit me up with a good clan.

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

Try Vigilance I guess for a low level clan.

Or chill with Eve of Destruction and apply for CF until you get your desired stats. Upon dual 70s or a 75+ stat you can apply for member. #EOD if interested.

#Vigilance for low level.

if you havent already joined a clan why not check out #omnicide? :o

we are an active low level clan with a very freindly community, www.Omnicide-Clan.tk or www.clanod.ipbfree.com, here is one off our youtube videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leGol1AE4BE, i hope you consider us :) you will fit in quite nicely with our average levels :)

#Omnicide

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

9vi96u.png

Our Forums | #Vigilance | Our Memberlist

Vigilance a clan that knows the meaning of "Low level." Vigilance a clan that has stuck with it's game plan since day one. Vigilance a clan that has fell, climbed back up, and prospered off failure. Vigilance a clan that understands member's needs to feel wanted and accepted. Vigilance has heard the cries of the low community and alas, we have awoken to shape change in a way that will spark the fuel for many to come. You all have planted the seed beneath the hypocrisy, ********, and Irony of low level clans. That very seed contains the essence of Vigilance. And now the rain has begun to pour at a time of change.

Bring an umbrella and watch Vigilance reach new heights...

Requirements

Combat Requirements:

You must be 35+ combat

Option A: Melee base

50+ str

1-10 def

40+ Hitpoints

Option B: Range base

50+ range

1-10 def

regisv.png