Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Complete Domination | #CD |CLIMBING TO THE TOP

blue

30krebq.png

CD Site? | #CD

This clan was made form about 10 friends it was made Shortly after the wilderness died made from to mini clans that just mini warred all the time and nothing else one named TMP the other PM. The leaders decided to merge and work together and try are best competeing in the PCl Which back then was the only thing pure clans could do on weekends. We had rivals from clans like CY and TP and we had preps agenst amazing respectable clans like Epidemic. CD later Closed and the friendship between all those people where never the same. Now 2 years later 3/4 of the old ranks of CD have came back and this time we are going to give it 1 more shot and see what happens. We knew that it Would take hard work and dedicated people there where alot of oldschool MG members includeing there leader searching for a home and they found one with the Complete Domination faimly.

65e78.png

We offer a great community and memories that will last a life time. We do alot of events daily such as mini wars and preps. we do about 80% F2p Events 20% p2p. We have weekly BH/Pvp Pk trips in F2p we fight all different types of clans.

40+ Attack

70+ Strength

70+ hitpoints

Range Req

70+ Range

70+ hitpoints

Mage Req

82+ Magic

70+ hitpoints

1-25 Defence For all options[/size][/color]

65e3b.png

100213150750.png

100206150438.png

100306151546.png

62439.png

62fff.png

capeunit.png

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

My favourite clan during PCL era, ugh some of the best times I ever had. We kept on pushing, and was being consitant. Hopefully we may be able to redeem ourselves, and climb for a bigger goal this time! Proud Ex-High Council of old Complete Domination. Current Rank: Retired Ex High council :)

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

The clan that lost to the Tyrant Pures every weekend ;D

Jks Jks, I hate you guys though. LOL jks, gl w/ your **** clan mate. LOL wat. Srs though, gl faggots. LOL THERE I GO AGAIN!!

Ily though, gl noobs. LOL!! hehe.. this is getting repetitive... gl

pandanegative1.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...