Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ashley is searchingg

Hot__Arrows

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dpures We are really active #1 med clan f2p and p2p we are not based f2p or p2p we are active on both. There is alot of loyal e members that joined like Luke EDB Brain str i3arrage lots more! We have pretty good f2p based and a chill vent too check us out!

#DPURES

WWW.DP-RS.COM

Or you can join AAO and help them regrow since your oldschool.

alqjvp.png

Ye try out DP tbh, if you don't like it, you can always quit, a lot of other ex-E seem to be enjoying it. After DP try out Cp, then create an all girl's clan, and once that turns into a 90% guy-who-pretend-to-be-girls clan, close it and join the Sefket clan.

It's no good spending time deciding between clans when you can use the time to establish yourself within their communities and get a better feel for the clan. That way you can make the best decision.

Start by joining #dpures or #cp and just talk to ppl

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

My honest opinion:

Quit, it's much better.

You haven't quit, you're still on Runescape based forums posting everyday.

On topic: I would suggest Fatality it is a fun clan with relaxed staff and good community. Also we are F2P based but we do p2p pk.

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

Sup Ashley you probably remember me,

I'm not just reccomending DP because it's the clan i'm in, but because it fits most of what your looking for.

1. DP is F2p and P2p based, but we are much more serious about F2p and you don't have to have members to join, so you wouldn't have to go to p2p trips.

2. Our Staff enforces people to not cuss/get mad on trips.

3. Good community.

Goodluck finding a clan!

Edit; If not, Join MM, you know people/they are #1 F2p.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

IR

#IRCLAN

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

In that case you should join MM. Not Mayhem Makers, but Midnight Melody. It's a guild in Hello Kitty Online, hopefully they don't say any swear words on vent.

http://hko.forums.aeriagames.com/viewtopic...320a94be9c0f440

^this d00d knows what he is talking about.

You might try out DP too because I don't know if they curse or not.

I know FOE, MM, FI and EOP all have cursers. xD

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

No, I left because EOP were too serious along w/ that.

That one trip I spent in EOP's vent was absolutely ridiculous. Every other word was '****' and the clan was too strict for me.

Lol people who don't fall in are prone to getting cursed at. Especially when a clan is coming. It is inevitable. :blush:

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

stop carnage.

Stop what? I am posting why she left so clans can decide if they want her.

To sum it up this is what happened:

We had some apps on the trip. Some people kept falling out for pixels (like every clan doesn't have that right?)

People were told to fall in over and over (lots of people do that I know because I've been in 2 clans now) and the ranks were cussing them out because they weren't listening.

In order to be in a top clan you have to have discipline. That means staying in. If you don't like cussing, talk with them. She didn't even talk with the ranks. She just felt the clan was "too strict" because members are expected to stay on the person leading the trip unless told otherwise.

The cursing wasn't neccesary, but I could understand the ranks frustration.

Anyways, goodluck getting into a top clan because I know from listenting to vents/teamspeaks that people will rage if the members won't listen.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010