Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pot 11 - 0 in mini's. ` ii inabit ii `

ii inabit ii

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we Lost that mini with you guys, but it was 2-1 not 2-0, if your not going to put up the right info, don't post at all, pot and tc are like 8-2, you have alot of catching up to do, l0l. as for the Mini streak, tlp 3-0'd you this morning, was fun though, thanks.

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

gj pot, i don't see any need for people from clans that have nothing to do with it to flame them, they are just having fun like the rest of us try to?

No, they're trying to be comeplete smartass's, particular Inabit himself by getting their 5 man "mini unit" online and fighting clans when they don't have their best on.

fdvo0z.png

Yes, we Lost that mini with you guys, but it was 2-1 not 2-0, if your not going to put up the right info, don't post at all, pot and tc are like 8-2, you have alot of catching up to do, l0l. as for the Mini streak, tlp 3-0'd you this morning, was fun though, thanks.

why are you flaming on this topic honestly your making yourself look like more of an idiot and sorry for the 2 - 1 i was exhausted when i made it dont take it too heart. and i got on irc and josh pmed me we had a mini with you guys and that you guys flame us constantly which as i can see is true..

inabit.png

why are you flaming on this topic honestly your making yourself look like more of an idiot and sorry for the 2 - 1 i was exhausted when i made it dont take it too heart. and i got on irc and josh pmed me we had a mini with you guys and that you guys flame us constantly which as i can see is true..

That wasn't flaming, that was just saying if you want anyone to take you seriously you have to take yourself seriously first. flaming is when you lose 3-0 to tlp then call us a main clan, when you have a lvl 116 called 'pot main' with like 35 def, nice logic retard.

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

That wasn't flaming, that was just saying if you want anyone to take you seriously you have to take yourself seriously first. flaming is when you lose 3-0 to tlp then call us a main clan, when you have a lvl 116 called 'pot main' with like 35 def, nice logic retard.

-obeasted

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

-obeasted

Untitled23232-3.jpg

Game, set and match.

fdvo0z.png

id hybrid dm any one of you pot scrubs and win with at least half food left

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

♥ TOXIC ♥ SLAY ♥

nice POT LOOKING HOT

TH IS MY ONE

Um pretty sure TLP rocked your ****....But yeah you wouldn't post that would you....

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

• 4 weeks later...

Lol. We never said we beat tlp or foe, they are alot more experienced, nor did we say we were #1? And to the downy **** who said pot main was 35def - Sorry your arguement is invalid moron, hes 30, well was 30 - is zerk now. I dont see why you need to troll and flame, obviously teamtc are heated.