Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Question to all Pure Clans.

KJ`R4in F4ll

The fight vs EOD wasn't fair. Sefket couldn't attack anybody.

Gets pretty gay when you get lvl 120 mains attacking/sniping you :dry: in high wildy.

Though I'de love to see more fights around wildy gate :biggrin: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Main clans.

hiknsuperginge3fx5.jpg

M4ul_N_Die.png

(22:43:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has joined #calamity

(22:43:24) <[EoP]G00p> .ml calamititty

(22:43:28) <[EoP]G00p> wtf no ml?

(22:43:45) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> !ml eruption of *****

(22:43:48) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> no ml?

(22:44:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has left #calamity

Cant teleport past level 20 wilderness.

I see, did u know in p2p u can glory or kombat brace out at level 30-1 like AMG? u can go up 10 more levels now! WOO.

Mains are the only reason, every time we go deep for fun in pvp worlds we can get to the level 50 oblisk, walk to maze, then walk to gdz, but on the way back to the oblisk theirs like 200 level 90s chilling with d bows in pvp that rape us,

f1c7538db4ab8fce1f8c897y.gif

Gets pretty gay when you get lvl 120 mains attacking/sniping you :dry: in high wildy.

Though I'de love to see more fights around wildy gate :biggrin: .

That's why you don't get 61 mage, 50 range and 30 defence. hi5

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

That's why you don't get 61 mage, 50 range and 30 defence. hi5

hes right, its far more beneficial to get 43 prayer and join MM so you can pray 1v1 without consequence! :banana:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

hes right, its far more beneficial to get 43 prayer and join MM so you can pray 1v1 without consequence! :banana:

Lmfao, hop on the bandwagon moron seeing as it's all you ever do. I guess when I'm standing in multi it's still praying 1v1. As well as the fact that 10 people are piling me in multi, so I run into single with overheads on, then you morons take a pic when I'm 1 step from multi. Just because I wreck all those little **** doesn't mean you need to get so mad.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Lmfao, hop on the bandwagon moron seeing as it's all you ever do. I guess when I'm standing in multi it's still praying 1v1. As well as the fact that 10 people are piling me in multi, so I run into single with overheads on, then you morons take a pic when I'm 1 step from multi. Just because I wreck all those little **** doesn't mean you need to get so mad.

yep, sure sounds like im the one getting mad :bunny:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.