Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

defence in pure clans

13th

BECAUSE IT SUCKS WHY ARE YOU RUINING YOUR ACCOUNTS SO YOU CAN BEAT CLANS IN THE WILDERNESS THAT WILL PROBABLY BE ARGUED ABOUT FOR WEEKS UNTIL NOBODY REALLY CARES WHO WON ANY MORE

lol ruining accounts?

beleive it or not some people only play runescape for their clan and defense does not ruin their account.

OT:meh there is nothing really anyone can. you choose to not accept defense other clans still will because it is an advantage they have on you.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ruining accounts?

beleive it or not some people only play runescape for their clan and defense does not ruin their account.

OT:meh there is nothing really anyone can. you choose to not accept defense other clans still will because it is an advantage they have on you.

still not a reason to take advantage of your own clans defence requirements and ruin your account

I'm bored guys.

For a p2p based/active clan to have a 11/20/30 defence person is acceptable, if foe/tlp/mm/dp had them fair do's.

For a f2p clan to have them is ok, but to use the armour is a bit @: Ideally you wear monk robes or something, but then again if you have it why not use it

It's up to each clan what they do and it's no position of another to tell them what to do, if you have some values fair enough but don't force them upon another clan.

I like these two topics, actual discussions with only the occasional retard

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Well.. f2p clans have 30 defence people who don't have turmoil or the offensive reasons for 30 def is stupid and it appears quite common these days, and besides i think 13th was saying it wasn't just one or two clans he said it was quite a few, mind you i read the beginning of the topic a day or two ago so i might be wrong.

"13th

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Today, 04:21 AM Post #12

Group: Clan Leader

Member No.: 293

RS Name: 13th R4nger

Current Clan: Mayhem Makers

QUOTE (Zyox @ Feb 25 2010, 05:07 AM)

Tlp and Eop are creeping closer. Enough of those turmoil "pures" in tlp, next thing you know "omg 6 def lvls lol for rune/veng"

there are more clans pushing the bar up than just eop and tlp "

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Flame free please

ot: Its not Epidemics fault

If you want to point fingers, I was told by ex th that some rich person in there paid members like 1-2mil to get 20 defence to help out th.

When in EOP a differnet rank said during clan wars era that pking is dead for pures, if you don't mind about defence help out your clan and get 20 def.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

If getting 30 def for extreme bonuses such as turmoil is pure why not get 45+ when it also gives extreme bonuses such as zerker helms, barrows gloves, etc?

Read pages 3+4 and you will know.

Also Charlie that is total ******* bull **** since half of TH was welfare and during the start to end I never saw anything like that, so don't spread rumors.

craig_sig_finished.gif

If you want to point fingers, I was told by ex th that some rich person in there paid members like 1-2mil to get 20 defence to help out th.

When in EOP a differnet rank said during clan wars era that pking is dead for pures, if you don't mind about defence help out your clan and get 20 def.

this is true for Dr Rage in CP aswell

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

A few things i have to say:

Binds>mith

1 def>20 def

barrage>mith

1def is less weight then 20def. Unless your 99 agility like me.

1def = pure

20def = main

Enough said.

Mystic/Enchanted/3rd Age Mage>Wizard Robes

Snake Skin>Barrage

Explorer Ring for run, duh.

1 def = noobs

20 def = pros

Works both ways ignant.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Binds>mith

1 def>20 def

barrage>mith

1def = pure

20def = main

Enough said.

How is 1 > 20?

People with 20 defence can also have barrage

1 def may be less weight, but 20 def has more offensive and defensive bonus, therefore helping you deal more damage and keeping you alive longer

1 def = pure

20 def = pure

???

4Fdyf.png

How is 1 > 20?

People with 20 defence can also have barrage

1 def may be less weight, but 20 def has more offensive and defensive bonus, therefore helping you deal more damage and keeping you alive longer

1 def = pure

20 def = pure

???

Edgeville

1 def = pure

20 def = pure(?), ****

Pures aren't made for run-ins, why train your pure then train defence for them

Because it's something they want to do :bomb_ie:

I run edgeville I fight mains all the time, Im lvl 104, and enjoy it a lot.

good for you, but its not pure

im off to bed, PM me hatemail that i can read tomorrow

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

Because it's something they want to do :bomb_ie:

I run edgeville I fight mains all the time, Im lvl 104, and enjoy it a lot.

You enjoy it, you may be good at it, it doesn't mean your account is

And if you're gonna make an account for clanning why would it be low defence

Binds>mith

1 def>20 def

barrage>mith

1def = pure

20def = main

Enough said.

You're so bad at this game lol

I'm just trying to let you know, it's an online game in which people make their own decisions. For every advantage there is almost always a disadvantage, As I know it MM still accepts pures with 20 defense, so is this argument solely for the purpose of 20+ defense in pure clans? Because Turmoil is probably the BIGGEST offensive bonus out there, so in the terms of maximizing all possible offensive stats getting turmoil just seems logical, if you can bear the price of being a higher leveled "pure."

This. Imo the game changes to where 1 def isn't as good as it used to be. The new 1 def is 20 and the new 20 def is 30(only acceptable imo with turmoil). 20 def brings in corrupt armors which RAPEEEEE anything and everyone. Throw in 30 def with turmoil and an addy defender with that? Game over.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg