Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

You've disgraced the name "Pure"

persie

No no no, we are not disgracing at all, in fact, we're living up to the name.

Pures were made to win fights. If getting defense wins fights, then that's pure.

Pure clans were made to beat on other pure clans. Main clans were made for community, so we're supposed to be the ones flaming/trolling. If you want good community, go join a main clan.

If bringing mains to trips helps you win, then that's pure!

NH only exists for pure pking. Mains don't give half a **** about teleporting and pjing. In fact, mains are SIGNIFICANTLY more respectful when it comes to pking. As pures, we're the ones that are supposed to NH.

In the end, we're proud to be pure!

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Btw, trolling has nothing to do with pures. Why did you mention that?

The contemporary use of the term is alleged to have first appeared on the Internet in the late 1980s,[3] but the earliest known example is from 1991.[4] It is thought to be a truncation of the phrase trolling for suckers. That phrase is itself derived from the fishing technique of slowly dragging a lure or baited hook from a moving boat, waiting for fish to strike, a technique known as trolling.[5] The word also evokes the trolls portrayed in Scandinavian folklore and children's tales, as they are often creatures bent on mischief and wickedness. The verb "troll" originates from Old French "troller", a hunting term. The noun "troll", however, comes from the Old Norse word for a mythological monster.[6]

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

No no no, we are not disgracing at all, in fact, we're living up to the name.

Pures were made to win fights. If getting defense wins fights, then that's pure.

Pure clans were made to beat on other pure clans. Main clans were made for community, so we're supposed to be the ones flaming/trolling. If you want good community, go join a main clan.

If bringing mains to trips helps you win, then that's pure!

NH only exists for pure pking. Mains don't give half a **** about teleporting and pjing. In fact, mains are SIGNIFICANTLY more respectful when it comes to pking. As pures, we're the ones that are supposed to NH.

In the end, we're proud to be pure!

I thought pure clans were made to kill mains. Guess I'm wrong. :S

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I thought pure clans were made to kill mains. Guess I'm wrong. :S

No, pures were made to LOSE vs mains. Why would clans bring mains if they sucked vs pures?

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

No, pures were made to LOSE vs mains. Why would clans bring mains if they sucked vs pures?

Pures weren't created recently, Ray. Clans bring mains because mains are good vs pures when they are 20+ combat levels over them. Pures are made to be good for their combat level. Pures can't really compete with someone with the same stats as them with defence.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

(23:09:18) <+|Ryan|> wat

(23:09:24) <+|Ryan|> [Pot]Devin|Lame pjed me once

(23:09:26) <+|Ryan|> ******* ******

(23:09:29) <+[Pot]Devin|Lamo> amggggggg

(23:09:29) <+|Ryan|> LAMO

(23:09:30) <+[Pot]Devin|Lamo> lies

(23:09:32) <+|Ryan|> yap

(23:09:33) <@Jay> Karl

(23:09:35) <+|Ryan|> my rsn Jassed

(23:09:37) <+|Ryan|> u pj me i die

(23:09:37) <+[Pot]Devin|Lamo> LOL

I liek nh