Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Vs CD

Duval

16hrz13.png

Chaotic Vs CD

2d99uvk.png

1zqgi9u.png

I got home From Work and Dale wanted a Prep we had a Ton on and Wanted to see what we can do in large number's Knowing CD is only Clan that can pull higher at this time of night we set off with a 15min prep. They where already in a mini with Ravage and gladly Accpected. As they fought ravage We Massed up and Got ready for our First Prep War . It didnt Go how i wanted in the First Round but we picked up and People started to focus and we won 2-0. Gj CD .

AND YES FOR THE RECORD. We fought CD in a BH WAR AND GOT OWNED.. Wasnt ready i guess. 3 Day's Open Though. :] Gj CD i got overly Cocky i guess. Hey what can i say i got DP Blood in me.

1zqgi9u.png

Round 1

Starting:

Ch - 12

CD - 12

Ending:

Ch - 0

CD - 5

Round 2

Starting:

Ch - 13

CD - 13

Ending:

Ch - 4

CD - 0

Round 3

Starting:

Ch - 13

CD - 11

Ending:

Ch - 13

CD - 0

This round [3] Was confusing as it was a prep war and they wanted us to sit. So they left. Im still confused on that Cause We where asked for a prep at Cwa and we accpected. But AnyWays Gf CD.

1zqgi9u.png

VIDEO

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

gf cd lol

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

im really confused on something did we flame u? In any way at all? i clearly Stated in my topic " you owned us in Bh"..

Please kiddo. L2Read. This is what im talking about Nick when i say "control ur idiot's" DOWN BOY DOWN.

"AND YES FOR THE RECORD. We fought CD in a BH WAR AND GOT OWNED.. Wasnt ready i guess. 3 Day's Open Though. :] Gj CD i got overly Cocky i guess. Hey what can i say i got DP Blood in me."

Dont Flame it's a Game.

14wc5fo.jpg

if you make a topic like this don't edit out half the stuff, you can claim victory I don't mind but put that we thought it was a mini-war therefore first two rounds we matched you, last round we all stepped out of portal accept for those idiots in the clan who try to tank and stay. And this should go under the mini war section.

mkygcz.jpg

i clearly Stated . That it was a confusion. So ummmm. God can anyone Read?

And if u matched us thennnnnnnn why was no one sitting. :o

14wc5fo.jpg

if you make a topic like this don't edit out half the stuff, you can claim victory I don't mind but put that we thought it was a mini-war therefore first two rounds we matched you, last round we all stepped out of portal accept for those idiots in the clan who try to tank and stay. And this should go under the mini war section.

Let me correct your Grammar

If you make a topic like this don't edit out half of the Information, you can claim victory, But I don't mind. Put that we thought it was a mini-war therefore the First two rounds we had Matched Your numbers. The last round we all Stepped out of the portal, Except for our Fail Members, that later attempted to try and Tank your superior members, This should go under the Mini-War section.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

Thanks Ravage. Cant wait to see you saturday. and thanks for that ally last saturday

14wc5fo.jpg

it was a prep dumb **** tyler. CD asked us at Clanwars and we spammed yes. If you dont know what happen please move along.

Thanks.

14wc5fo.jpg

it was a 15 min prep, L

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

minis.png

Based on that image alone, it can be seen that clearly that said prep, was indeed a matched opts mini. Furthermore, after speaking to officials from CD, as CH refused to discuss this current dilemma, it is quite apparent that what happened was not as Duval has implied.

Statement from H0W3 of CD:

12:08 H0W3 ok

12:08 H0W3 you wnat to know the story?

12:08 |Dave| Basically

12:08 H0W3 youll lol

12:09 H0W3 we p2p minn'd ch and we did liek 2 round and left cause they couldnt pull

12:09 H0W3 then they ask for a 15 min prep durig our 13v13 withravage

12:09 H0W3 we accept

12:09 H0W3 then they say nvm cause they see we massed 22 people

12:09 H0W3 so they ask for a 10v10

12:10 H0W3 it was 1-1

12:10 H0W3 last round they put all in after we sat and they say they wanted last round prep

12:10 |Dave| lol

12:10 H0W3 so they say gf on prep and all this bs

12:10 H0W3 we have a spam war

12:10 H0W3 we say take it to bh

12:10 H0W3 they said no and we convinced them to go

12:11 H0W3 and then like it was 15 vs 18

12:11 H0W3 they had the 3 man advantage

12:11 H0W3 since they wouldnt let us mass oour people up

End of Statement

Furthermore, even though the "mini" took place at 10PM EST, it is extremely hard to believe that CH would pull equal/more than CD. That in itself is like saying IR will pull equal to DP in a prep.

12:24 [CA]RuneScript *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [CD] Complete Domination ( http://cdrs.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx ) | Members: 69 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 55.03 | P2P: 55.28) Strength: 71.14 Hp: 61.32 Magic: 47.14 Ranged: 59.14 Skill Total: 256 | F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 20) | Cape: Wilderness47 | Last Updated: 1st Mar 2010

12:25 Vectra[03] ** (CLANINFO): [Ch] Chaotic (http://www.chaotic-rs.com) | Total members: 28 | [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 62.93 | P2P: 64.65) Hp: 70.04 Magic: 74.21 Range: 75.32 Skill total: 593 | F2P or P2P: F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 19) | Cape: Wilderness40 | RuneHead link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=chaotic

I believe that what occured was CH may have originally asked for a prep, then upon realizing CDs superior numeral advantage decided to have a matched opts mini, however upon realizing that they outnumbered CD on the last round, they attempted to alter the rules.

CH is lead by a clan hopping and at times multiclanning leader, and furthermore, I feel it necessary to point out that in the past he has attempted to make similar claims and alter rules upon realizing he has a clear advantage, and I can provide video proof of this:

Divine Brutality vs Obvious KOs: (Same leadership team)

dbmini.png

As seen in the first picture on the video (

), which I have isolated for you below you can plainly see I PK Benny asking if its a prep, to which I respond "no". Then note during the PKRI that OB have decided to keep all 15 in, as if it were a prep. Lucky, they knew better than to post such absurdities against me, for verily, my wrath shall have been swift and they will have been burned in a fiery hell.

OB, and CH are lead by the same individuals, and the leadership of these two clans is nearly identical save for a few souls who escaped whilst they could. Verily, these is the second blatant attempt to skew details regarding a war by this heinous clan, so I advise caution to all those who participate in any sort of event with them.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

it was a mini and they couldnt face the fact that we were better so they put all in and we all left since this was a auto its 2-1 fro cd. after this war we took it to bh which is stated in daves post where we won in a 15 vs 18 against ch despite there 3 man advantage. They post this to egt respect but you can clearly see how nh they really are. Knowing this clan, i suspect it to last about a week or 2 more. Without going to any trips.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png