Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RIP Pure World

Waz

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a long time coming. It's quite pathetic and i find it ironic that all of us claim to be honor clans, yet the most basic essence of being pure is no defense.

What ?

is every post here bitching about defence levels and ****

get over it, why the **** would you exclude a clan because they have a couple more defence levels than you. 30 defence has been around for a long time now, and you're only voting on the idea now when it's way too late to reverse any damage

jesus christ

^

just get over it.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Why cry most of you clans have a group of mains with you every Saturday. Not a fan of 30 def but its more pure than having mains with you all Saturday.

To be honest, a group of clan leaders or people that have access to the clan leader forum cannot simply vote out clans that have 30 defence, since when is it in your power to do so? Even if you tried to exclude them, they would still fight you. This is such a waste of your time posting.

Topics like these are actually important because these are very hot discussions (Defense) that members of the community always refer back to, and these are even what starts flames, so if we all finally come to an agreement on what should be aloud in the community, then half of the flames on this board will come to a complete hault. Think about it.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

The more important question is: will pure clans that accept 30 defence eventually accept 40 defence rune pures? Is it really that absurd? I think they will eventually.

Its the death of pures imo.. A few years from now there will be a seperation of strict pure clans and then the semi pure/runepure clans.

How long will it be that jagex comes out with an update that makes everyone want 35-40 defence, much like turmoil made plenty of people get 30 def. Its going to happen...

Will be interesting imo. :\

Though, in my opinion the real PURE era died 2 years ago.. Right now we're on the edge of extinction. Once more pure clans begin to have ~35 def averages, who will be left for MM and FOE to fight on weekends?

2012 = the end of pure clans as we know it (: P)

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

is every post here bitching about defence levels and ****

get over it, why the **** would you exclude a clan because they have a couple more defence levels than you. 30 defence has been around for a long time now, and you're only voting on the idea now when it's way too late to reverse any damage

jesus christ

because this is a pure clan world, not mains

Well they might as well accept 40 def now. Seems like 40 def is gonna be the new pure.

Soon it's gonna be the dragon pures and then the 99 def pures, all is going well.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

The more important question is: will pure clans that accept 30 defence eventually accept 40 defence rune pures? Is it really that absurd? I think they will eventually.

Its the death of pures imo.. A few years from now there will be a seperation of strict pure clans and then the semi pure/runepure clans.

How long will it be that jagex comes out with an update that makes everyone want 35-40 defence, much like turmoil made plenty of people get 30 def. Its going to happen...

Will be interesting imo. :\

That is exactly what I explained in the last 200,000th topic about defense, your absolutely right, although I do not believe will end up getting 40+ defense, as there are rune pure clans out there, but defense is becoming a huge discussion now, and over time people will care less about defense, so yes, it can happen.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

I hit 48s with whip

I hit 300s with whip :banana:

I think its quite obvious that the small portion of 30 defense in the pure clans now does not make a big enough difference to "exclude them from pure events", but eventually it can get out of hand. In order to put a stop to it we should put a stop to accepting them as well as allowing members to get it, but I don't see myself or any other clan that has 2 or 3 30 defense members booting them while it proves to not be a sufficient problem. Perhaps a defense armor cap can be initiated in all multi clan events but as far as excluding the clans that have a couple 30 defense members from pure events goes, I completely disagree.

15zs5ro.jpg

Topics like these are actually important because these are very hot discussions (Defense) that members of the community always refer back to, and these are even what starts flames, so if we all finally come to an agreement on what should be aloud in the community, then half of the flames on this board will come to a complete hault. Think about it.

Not this topic, this is the one deciding about kicking 6+ of the top clans of the Pure World rofl.

Instead of us complaining and just making 14 topics on pure warfare if you really want to do something than lets make a topic discussing on how we will change this, not complain and ***** about it. YOU have the ability yourself to change something you don't like, it's a matter of pushing yourself to do it.

mkygcz.jpg