Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs MM

Ultra

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Foe
    • MM

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your one to talk Jonty ur clan brought a main into clan wars lol

there's a difference between a main getting into a clan chat unnoticed by the clan, and a clan intentionally bringing a legion of mains to snipe another clans leaders for hours. :confused:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

there's a difference between a main getting into a clan chat unnoticed by the clan, and a clan intentionally bringing a legion of mains to snipe another clans leaders for hours. :confused:

which we dont do

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

Because Eop's destroyer's unit or whatever it is called totally doesn't do that kind of stuff, right?

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

That was ex epidemic, everyone knows MM has mains, so stop denying it. No one cares.

yea we got mewtwo which is a main killer from the mains in your clan. johal is retired. meklo goes on when ur mains are annoying him. wasnt there a pic with e lives on saying to stay off TD???? maybe the facade of thinking we have mains that snipe other leaders was brought up by u to justify using yours to snipe ours but still lose to us :down:

Signature is too large

yea we got mewtwo which is a main killer from the mains in your clan. johal is retired. meklo goes on when ur mains are annoying him. wasnt there a pic with e lives on saying to stay off TD???? maybe the facade of thinking we have mains that snipe other leaders was brought up by u to justify using yours to snipe ours but still lose to us :down:

owned

you also have care teddys main fr0z3n flame, im pretty sure theres a few other members in your clan that has mains also.

instead of whining about the past shouldnt you be focusing on your war on saturday meyte?.

like reckless said, no one gives a **** anymore.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

One clan decides to bring an unusual amount of mains, we decide to counter it by bringing protection of our own, and all of the sudden we're the bad guys. Just shows that the ones screaming loudest will be the ones being right. You're going off topic with this, you should be able to spot the obvious trolls be now and stay away from them..

OT: CW or PVP, it's been a long time ago since MM was beat in an even opted (clean) fight. And with 1 defence most likely being the biggest advantage to us considering our defence average, I think FOE's up for one tough battle. Can't wait!

Glad to see that it is fair, PvP = which ever clan bitches enough to get the win (with returners/crashing etc)

CW = A winner and a loser.

Winner : FOE

Loser : MM

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

you also have care teddys main fr0z3n flame, im pretty sure theres a few other members in your clan that has mains also.

instead of whining about the past shouldnt you be focusing on your war on saturday meyte?.

like reckless said, no one gives a **** anymore.

apart from frozen flame anyone else?

u best be trollin

Signature is too large

Youre admitting you bring at least 1 main then?

mewtwo and fr0z3n fl4me used to be used when E/EOP sent mains on us, now there dead/**** we dont bother. they NEVER attacked pures.

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

One clan decides to bring an unusual amount of mains, we decide to counter it by bringing protection of our own, and all of the sudden we're the bad guys. Just shows that the ones screaming loudest will be the ones being right. You're going off topic with this, you should be able to spot the obvious trolls be now and stay away from them..

OT: CW or PVP, it's been a long time ago since MM was beat in an even opted (clean) fight. And with 1 defence most likely being the biggest advantage to us considering our defence average, I think FOE's up for one tough battle. Can't wait!

I remember a few months back MM denying Froz3n fl4m3 was one of their mains. Now I know you guys really were desperate to get ahead of EOP again.

I find it amusing you guys said we used mains when it was you the entire time. That is really sad.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

I remember a few months back MM denying Froz3n fl4m3 was one of their mains. Now I know you guys really were desperate to get ahead of EOP again.

I find it amusing you guys said we used mains when it was you the entire time. That is really sad.

Na but you really do use mains lol.

titanj.png

Na but you really do use mains lol.

Show me proof of EOP using mains. E isn't EOP. Just because some E members joined EOP doesn't mean EOP is using the mains. Nice try though. If you haven't noticed those same mains that hit you on that week weren't with us. They were attacking pures instigating flame wars. Your clan ACTUALLY used mains. If you've looked at previous weeks EOP has been out those mains have hit all sorts of clans. DP, CP and even us. Now people think because some people from E and people they have talked into fighting pures is fun people are finding excuses to use their mains on trips. Might want to get your facts straight.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011